Lodge EC6D32 6 Qt. Indigo Enamel Dutch Oven
- Evenly heats soups, stews, casseroles, and cobblers
- Combines all the benefits of cast iron with the beauty of porcelain enamel
- Glossy, indigo-colored enamel surface that's resistant to acidic and alkaline foods
- Can be used in an oven or on an induction, ceramic, electric, or gas cooktop
- Handles cold temperatures well and can be placed in the refrigerator to marinate foods
You May Also Need
American Metalcraft TRVR10 10" Round Black Silicone Trivet
plus $16.49 / Each
Choice 10" x 11" Terry Cloth Pot Holder / Pan Grabber
plus $1.69 / Each
Choice 10" x 11" Terry Cloth Pan Grabber / Pot Holder with Wrist Slot
plus $1.69 / Each
Choice Terry Cloth Pot Holder - 3/Pack
plus $2.69 / Pack
Choice 7" Square Silver Silicone Pot Holder
plus $1.59 / Pair
Watch this video and see how easy it is to restore your Lodge cast iron! Simply scrub, wash, dry, oil, bake, and cool. Because cast iron cookware is forever!
Watch this video and see how easy it is to clean your Lodge cast iron! Simply wash, dry, and season. Because cast iron cookware is easy!
|Lodge EC6D32 Specs|
|Length||13 1/2 Inches|
|Width||10 3/4 Inches|
|Height||7 1/4 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- What is the best way to care for Lodge cookware?
- While the porcelain finish is hard, it can be chipped if banged or dropped. Interior protection must be used to prevent chipping if cookware is stacked. For added longevity, pre-heat and cool your cookware gradually. Do not use in the microwave, on outdoor grills, or over campfires. Although dishwasher safe, hand washing with warm soapy water is recommended to preserve the cookware's original appearance.
Lodge EC6D32 Details
This Lodge EC6D32 6 qt. indigo enameled cast iron dutch oven combines all the benefits of cast iron with the beauty of porcelain enamel! Creating cookware since 1896, Lodge has a rich history of an unparalleled dedication to quality and technology. This particular piece has superior heat retention and will evenly heat your soups, stews, casseroles, and cobblers. Boasting a glossy, indigo-colored enamel surface that's resistant to acidic and alkaline foods, this versatile item can be used in an oven up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit or on an induction, ceramic, electric, or gas cooktop. It can also handle cold temperatures, allowing you to marinate or refrigerate foods as you prep other meals.
Porcelain enameled cookware is produced like traditional cast iron pots, pans, and skillets. However, after it is formed, frit, a glass particulate, is applied to the surface and it is baked in an oven between 1200 and 1400 degrees Fahrenheit. This process transforms the frit into a smooth, porcelain surface that is bonded to the iron, making it a high-quality, durable, easy-to-clean item. There is no exposed cast iron on the finished product, as the black cooking surface and rims are transformed into matte porcelain. Create your signature recipes in your restaurant, bistro, or catering kitchen with the help of this enamel dutch oven!
Length: 13 1/2"
Width: 10 3/4"
Height: 7 1/4"
Capacity: 6 qt.
This item is compatible for use in induction cooking.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
This item can withstand high heat applications and is safe for oven use in food service.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register