Lincoln 369737 Hall Effect Sensor
- OEM part ensures warranty / agency compliance and best performance
Customer questions about this product
- Is this an OEM part?
- Yes. This is an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) part.
- What is the difference between an OEM part and an OEM-equivalent part?
- An OEM part is the original component that was made for your equipment.
We also sell parts that are equivalent to OEM products, but are not genuine OEM. Each type has its own merits – these are some things to consider when making the decision between OEM and OEM-equivalent parts:
• Using an OEM part guarantees that you will comply with any valid manufacturer’s warranties and agency approvals on your product. An OEM-equivalent part may or may not offer the same guarantees.
• OEM-equivalent parts are built to the same specifications as the original part and are often available at a lower price point. In some cases it may even be sourced from the same location as the OEM part, though this will vary from item to item.
Lincoln 369737 Hall Effect Sensor.
Middleby Marshall 50013 Hi Limit
Middleby Marshall 42810-0114 Ignition Module
Middleby Marshall 37503 Digital Display
Lincoln 501085EP Control Temp Dig Eflow
Marshall Air 135031 Speed Control Brd
Lincoln 370124 Kit Conv 1302-208
Lincoln 370354 Fascia Push Button
Doyon Baking Equipment GAD200X Probe
Get paid to review this product!