Lincoln 369589 Motor Blower
- OEM part ensures warranty / agency compliance and best performance
Customer questions about this product
- Is this an OEM part?
- Yes. This is an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) part.
- What is the difference between an OEM part and an OEM-equivalent part?
- An OEM part is the original component that was made for your equipment.
We also sell parts that are equivalent to OEM products, but are not genuine OEM. Each type has its own merits – these are some things to consider when making the decision between OEM and OEM-equivalent parts:
• Using an OEM part guarantees that you will comply with any valid manufacturer’s warranties and agency approvals on your product. An OEM-equivalent part may or may not offer the same guarantees.
• OEM-equivalent parts are built to the same specifications as the original part and are often available at a lower price point. In some cases it may even be sourced from the same location as the OEM part, though this will vary from item to item.
Lincoln 369589 Motor Blower.
This item is subject to a 90 day parts warranty. All warranty claims are subject to manufacturer discretion.
|Lincoln 3270 CE|
All Points 68-1221 Blower Motor Assembly - 208/230V, 1/3 hp, 1600 RPM
Middleby Marshall 45457 Door 38 1/4
Lincoln 369436 Columnating Plate Uppe
Marshall Air 501710 Pilot Orifice
Middleby Marshall 35984 Plate
Middleby Marshall 35000-1781 Shaft Seal
Middleby Marshall 42400-0064 Repair Kit
Lincoln 369757 Orifice Low Pro Nat
Get paid to review this product!