Lincoln 369014 Fuse 10 Amp
- OEM part ensures warranty / agency compliance and best performance
Customer questions about this product
- Is this an OEM part?
- Yes. This is an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) part.
- What is the difference between an OEM part and an OEM-equivalent part?
- An OEM part is the original component that was made for your equipment.
We also sell parts that are equivalent to OEM products, but are not genuine OEM. Each type has its own merits – these are some things to consider when making the decision between OEM and OEM-equivalent parts:
• Using an OEM part guarantees that you will comply with any valid manufacturer’s warranties and agency approvals on your product. An OEM-equivalent part may or may not offer the same guarantees.
• OEM-equivalent parts are built to the same specifications as the original part and are often available at a lower price point. In some cases it may even be sourced from the same location as the OEM part, though this will vary from item to item.
Lincoln 369014 Fuse 10 Amp.
|Lincoln 3270 CE|
All Points 38-1420 13/32" x 2" 25 Amp RK5 Dual Element Time Delay Fuse - 250V
Rational 3019.0201 Fuse 2a 12v
Prince Castle 88-806S Fuse Kit Ihchd
Rational 4001.0224 Fuse 6.3amp - 10/Pack
All Points 38-1103 1/4" x 1 1/4" 20 Amp Time Delay Glass Fuse - 32V
All Points 38-1102 1/4" x 1 1/4" 15 Amp Time Delay Glass Fuse - 32V
Traulsen 337-31075-00 Thermal Fuse 10 Amp
Garland / US Range 1130102 Fuse Holder Bk-Hps-Jj Bussman
Get paid to review this product!