$8.93/CaseShips free with Plus
|Buy 1 - 2||$9.39/Case|
- Creates an air-tight seal
- Perfect for locking in freshness and preventing spills
- Allows for safe and easy transport of beverages and food
- Durable plastic construction
|Libbey 92162 Specs|
|Bottom Diameter||2 Inches|
|Top Diameter||1 7/8 Inches|
|Features||Made in America|
Customer questions about this product
- Is this piece of Libbey glassware made in America?
- Yes, this item is made in America. However, Libbey reserves the right to ship items from other factory locations if needed. Regardless, all products will meet the high standards expected of a Libbey item.
Libbey 92162 Details
Keep your glass milk bottles contaminant-free by using this Libbey 92162 milk bottle lid. This convenient lid snaps directly onto your bottle, providing a tight, leak-resistant seal. This helps to keep contents contained and fresh, while also preventing product from spilling during transport. Plus, the ridged edges provide extra grip to allow for easier lid removal. Serve milk, juice, or water in a cozy, home-style presentation with confidence by using this lid to keep your drinks fresh.
Since 1818, Libbey has been a leading distributor of glassware, providing a wide selection of durable and elegant products to suit your many needs. In that grand tradition, the high-quality form and feel of this milk bottle lid makes it a perfect addition to any bed and breakfast, hotel, or buffet. Use this lid with the compatible milk bottle to make it instantly clear that your customers are receiving the best product and service possible.
Top Diameter: 1 7/8"
Bottom Diameter: 2"
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register