Libbey 795 33.875 oz. Glass Decanter - 12/Case
Other Available Sizes:
- Chip-resistant rim
- Decorative and durable
- Great for wine in the evening or breakfast beverages in the morning
- Flared top creates a classic look
- Excellent clarity shows off your popular beverages
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
|Libbey 795 Specs|
|Height||10 3/4 Inches|
|Bottom Diameter||3 5/8 Inches|
|Top Diameter||3 3/4 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Rim-Full Capacity||40 oz.|
|Type||All Purpose Decanters|
Customer questions about this product
- Is this piece of Libbey glassware made in America?
- Yes, this item is made in America. However, Libbey reserves the right to ship items from other factory locations if needed. Regardless, all products will meet the high standards expected of a Libbey item.
- How can I accurately measure 0.5 liters using this decanter?
- For an accurate 0.5 liter pour, fill the decanter to about halfway up the neck. See Specification Sheet for an example.
- Is this item covered by warranty?
- This glass may be covered by the Libbey Safedge Guarantee, please contact a Customer Solutions Specialist if you have any issues with chipping or breakage.
- Are beverageware and/or glassware capacities an exact liquid measurement?
- Beverageware and glassware capacities are stated in ounces and are an approximate maximum capacity based off of an industry standard size. They are not to be used as a standard of measure for serving capacity.
Libbey 795 Details
Bring classic, elegant style to your tabletops with this Libbey 795 33.875 oz. (1 liter) glass decanter. It's certain to please with its flared top and graceful shape, making it a great fit any time for any meal. Whether you're looking to elevate the presentation of your breakfast beverages or you want to find an alternative to leaving wine bottles on your tables, this decanter delivers! Its chip-resistant rim helps ensure reliability by providing support at the weakest point, resulting in less breakage, which helps you cut replacement costs while maintaining a professional appearance and keeping customers and staff safe.
Since 1818, Libbey has been a leading distributor of glassware, providing a wide selection of durable and elegant products to suit your many needs. In that grand tradition, the high-quality form and feel of this decanter make it a perfect addition to any restaurant, hotel, or bar. Offering unparalleled brilliance and clarity, this glass decanter makes it instantly clear that your customers are receiving the best product and service possible.
Top Diameter: 3 3/4"
Bottom Diameter: 3 5/8"
Height: 10 3/4"
Capacity: 33.875 oz. ( 1 liter)
Rim-full Capacity: 40 oz.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item is free of lead-based products.
People Talk About:decanters teas durable decanter crowded compact clear clean carafes brunch
Workhorse decanter able to stand up tot the rigors of a sunday bottomless brunch is a small crowded restaurant without breakage problems. And they are very nice looking as decanters for wine & compact on the table.
Dean G. from It Takes Two LLC T/A Dino's Grotto Posted on 03/22/2016
Well made and very practical with a clean look. Works well when used to both decant and serve or an intermediate holder before pouring wine into a more fragile and/or unwieldy decanter.
Bobbi M. Posted on 02/06/2015
We use these carafes for serving tableside orders of freshly steeped iced tea. The clear glass enhances the beauty of the teas we serve. They are durable and easy to clean.
Wubitu S. from Lady Elegant's Tea Room Posted on 07/18/2013
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register