Libbey 155 1.75 oz. Spirit Dessert Shot Glass - 24/Case
$45.74/CaseShips free with Plus
|Buy 1 - 2||$46.99/Case|
- Ideal for serving small cocktails, specialty shots, or signature desserts at restaurants and bars
- Sleek, tapered design
- Thick base and slanted lines create contemporary look
- Extra-thick sham helps maintain good balance
- Offers unparalleled brilliance and clarity
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
Core 14 1/2" x 3 1/2" Four-Hole Red-Brown Finish Wood Beer Flight Sampler Paddle - 12/Case
plus $29.99 /Case
Core 14 1/2" x 3 1/2" Four-Hole Natural Finish Wood Beer Flight Sampler Paddle - 12/Pack
plus $29.99 /Pack
Core 19 1/2" x 3 1/2" Six-Hole Red-Brown Finish Wood Beer Flight Sampler Paddle - 12/Case
Core 19 1/2" x 3 1/2" Six-Hole Natural Finish Wood Beer Flight Sampler Paddle - 12/Case
plus $29.99 /Case
Core 14 1/2" x 3 1/2" Four-Hole Red-Brown Finish Wood Beer Flight Sampler Paddle
plus $3.89 /Each
Core 14 1/2" x 3 1/2" Four-Hole Natural Finish Wood Beer Flight Sampler Paddle
plus $3.89 /Each
Core 19 1/2" x 3 1/2" Six-Hole Red-Brown Finish Wood Beer Flight Sampler Paddle
Core 19 1/2" x 3 1/2" Six-Hole Natural Finish Wood Beer Flight Sampler Paddle
plus $4.89 /Each
|Libbey 155 Specs|
|Height||4 1/8 Inches|
|Bottom Diameter||1 1/2 Inches|
|Top Diameter||2 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
Customer questions about this product
- Is this piece of Libbey glassware made in America?
- Yes, this item is made in America. However, Libbey reserves the right to ship items from other factory locations if needed. Regardless, all products will meet the high standards expected of a Libbey item.
- Is this item covered by warranty?
- This glass may be covered by the Libbey Safedge Guarantee, please contact a Customer Solutions Specialist if you have any issues with chipping or breakage.
- Are beverageware and/or glassware capacities an exact liquid measurement?
- Beverageware and glassware capacities are stated in ounces and are an approximate maximum capacity based off of an industry standard size. They are not to be used as a standard of measure for serving capacity.
Libbey 155 Details
Lift the mood in your restaurant or bar by serving drinks and desserts in this Libbey 155 1.75 oz. spirit dessert shot glass! Its sleek, tapered design combines a distinctive, thick base and slanted lines to create a contemporary look that is great for serving small cocktail samples, specialty shots, or signature desserts. This glass features an extra-thick sham that allows it to maintain good balance while adding to its unique, eye-catching structure. Serve your customers in style and enhance your beverage or food service by adding this spirit glass to your stock.
Since 1818, Libbey has been a leading distributor of glassware, providing a wide selection of durable and elegant products to suit your many needs. In that grand tradition, the high-quality form and feel of this product makes it a perfect addition to any venue. Offering unparalleled brilliance and clarity, this glass makes it instantly clear that your customers are receiving the best product and service possible. Create an unforgettable ambiance at your restaurant or bar by serving drinks or desserts in this glass!
Top Diameter: 2"
Bottom Diameter: 1 1/2"
Height: 4 1/8"
Capacity: 1.75 oz.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item is free of lead-based products.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register