This product is no longer available. We've left this page up for reference only.
- Made of 100% virgin low-density polyethylene with no added color
- Features a sturdy 4 mil thickness
- Constructed for 3 times the impact and 2 times the tensile strength
- Designed to withstand heavy loads and punctures
- Versatile enough for a variety of purposes including covering furniture and lining trash cans
- Shipping Weight
- 26 lb.
- 65 Inches
- 38 Inches
- Core Diameter
- 3 Inches
- Made in America
- Gusset Style
- No Gusset / Flat
- LDPE Plastic
- 4 Mil
- Flat Bags
Customer questions about this product
- What does the thickness mean on my plastic bag?
- The standard thickness for plastic bags is 2 - 3 mil. One "mil" refers to one thousandth of an inch. Bags that are thinner, such as bags with 1 mil, 1.25 mil, and 1.5 mil thicknesses, are better for single-use and disposable purposes. Bags that are thicker, including bags with a thickness of 4 mil and up, are considered hefty and are more reusable than thinner alternatives.
Designed for utmost versatility, this Lavex Industrial 38" x 65" clear heavyweight layflat furniture / mattress cover is perfect for any fast-paced commercial environment. Manufactured from 100% virgin resin, this plastic cover contains no added colors, toxins, or heavy metals. Its large size and versatile construction means it's perfect for covering mattresses and other furniture to protect them from dust and grime. Alternatively, use it as a trashcan liner in restrooms, offices, restaurants, hotels, amusement parks, outdoor recreation centers, or anywhere a heavy-duty liner is required. For convenience, this bag comes on a roll with a 3" core and 1" core plug and boasts perforations for easy product separation. It's made with a double bottom seal and tubular construction for added toughness.
Designed for superior strength, this thick 4 mil bag gives you increased flexibility, tensile strength, and conformability, so it's less susceptible to tearing and puncturing than other bags. In addition to using it for waste disposal and furniture protection, collect dirty rags and towels, contain loose pieces and parts, and even store bulk ingredients and food products since this product is FDA-approved for safe food service and handling. Unlike common black liners, this clear can liner allows you to easily view and identify the contents of the bag so that recyclables and trash always end up in the intended location. This bag is highly versatile in application with a low melting point, meaning it can be sealed with heat in addition to twist ties, rubber bands, and bag tape depending on your preference. Perfect for packers, movers, processors, and foodservice, you can feel good knowing that this product is made with 100% renewable energy. Store in a cool place away from direct sunlight.
Thickness: 4 mil
USDA Accepted Equipment
This item meets the standards set forth by USDA guidelines for meat and poultry processing equipment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.