Lavazza Tierra! Colombia Coarse Ground Coffee 8 oz. - 6/Case
- Made with Rainforest Alliance Certified high-quality arabica coffee beans from Colombia
- Taste profile: full-bodied, sweet flavor with notes of grapefruits, red fruits, and honey
- Coarse ground beans are ready to brew for quicker service; Case of (6) 8 oz. bags for good supply
- Each 8 oz. package yields approximately 1.5 gallons of prepared coffee depending on brewing method
- Caffeinated, medium roast; perfect for use with a coffee urn, french press, or for cold brew coffee
You May Also Need
|Features||Rainforest Alliance Certified|
|Package Size||8 oz.|
|Total Case Size||3 lb.|
Customer questions about this product
- Are there nutrition facts for this product?
- There are a few reasons why nutrition facts aren't listed on this product. First, black coffee and espresso have insignificant amounts of fats, carbohydrates, and proteins. Also, the nutrition profile of coffee is affected by several factors, including the size of the serving and the amount of milk or cream added.
- What makes medium roast coffee different from other roast types?
- Medium roasted coffee provides a balanced flavor with an appealing aroma and some acidic flavor. At their roasting peak, the beans have an internal temperature of approximately 420 degrees Fahrenheit. Once prepared and served, medium roast coffee contains a medium amount of caffeine in comparison to other roasts.
Welcome your guests with smooth, premium Italian coffee with this Lavazza Tierra! Colombia coarse ground coffee. Crafted from high-quality arabica beans that are sustainably harvested and Rainforest Alliance Certified, this blend features beans from Colombia for a full-bodied, unique citrus- and fruit-forward flavor. This subtle medium roast is sure to please any guest with its rich flavor, pleasing aroma, and tasting notes of grapefruits, red fruits, and honey. Serve this coffee plain for an afternoon pick-me-up, over ice, or add creamer and flavoring syrups for a delicious custom coffee beverage to savor and enjoy.
Ideal for restaurants, cafes, and coffee shops, this coffee is packaged coarsely ground, which allows you to save on precious time and labor cost since the grounds are ready to brew for quicker service. This also ensures your coffee is uniformly ground so you can provide a consistent product that your customers can depend on. Crafted for use in a coffee urn, this coffee can be used to create a variety of beverages like cafe au lait, coffee cocktails, or refreshing frozen coffee frappes. With each 8 oz. package yielding approximately 1.5 gallons of finished coffee, and this case containing (6) 8 oz. bags, you'll be able to brew the perfect amount of coffee to keep your customers' cups full and your coffee fresh. This coffee can also be used in a french press or to craft flavorful cold brew coffee. Plus, as a beloved consumer brand, Lavazza coffee offers brand recognition that'll give your customers piece of mind that they are receiving a premium product.
With a dream to produce premium coffee and espresso blends, Luigi Lavazza started Lavazza Premium Coffee Corporation in Torino, Italy in 1895. In order to produce their fine Italian coffee, Lavazza sources worldwide from places such as Vietnam, Brazil, Colombia, and Ethiopia to create perfectly balanced blends that are creamy and full-bodied. Lavazza carries a multitude of products for different applications like pour over or drip coffee, single serve pods or packets, and espresso, to fit the varied needs of your establishment. In 2004, Lavazza created a foundation to improve the living conditions in coffee-producing companies and has since helped 3,000 farmers in 8 countries. With this increased focus on sustainability, Lavazza started its Tierra! line, where offerings include Rainforest Alliance Certified and organic coffee beans.
Rainforest Alliance Certified
This product has been grown and harvested using environmentally and socially responsible practices
Orthodox Union Kosher
This item is certified Kosher by the Orthodox Union.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register