$23.39/EachShips free with Plus
Other Available Types:
- Balanced blend containing natural arabica, wet polished robusta, and natural robusta coffee beans
- Taste profile: intense, full-bodied flavor with notes of cocoa and black pepper
- Unground, whole bean espresso helps to maintain freshness and flavor
- Grind level can be tailored to your preferred brewing method
- Caffeinated, dark roast; serves well as an intense espresso shot or as part of a latte or cappuccino
- Shipping Weight
- 2.25 lb.
- Package Size
- 2.2 lb.
- Package Type
- Roast Level
- Whole Bean
Customer questions about this product
- Are there nutrition facts for this product?
- There are a few reasons why nutrition facts aren't listed on this product. First, black coffee and espresso have insignificant amounts of fats, carbohydrates, and proteins. Also, the nutrition profile of coffee is affected by several factors, including the size of the serving and the amount of milk or cream added.
- What makes dark roast coffee different from other roast types?
- Dark roasted coffee provides a heavy, full body flavor with a slight taste of spice. At their roasting peak, the beans have an internal temperature of approximately 445 degrees Fahrenheit. Once prepared and served, dark roast coffee contains a low amount of caffeine in comparison to other roasts.
Welcome your guests with smooth, premium Italian espresso with this Lavazza Gran Espresso whole bean espresso. This expertly curated blend mixes natural arabica, wet polished robusta, and natural robusta beans to perfectly balance the naturally occurring sweet and bitter tasting notes for each type of bean to create a full-bodied, balanced flavor in every bag. This intense dark roast is sure to please coffee connoisseurs with its velvety crema, pleasing aroma, and tasting notes of cocoa and black pepper. Serve this espresso plain as a rich shot for an afternoon pick-me-up, or add steamed milk and flavoring syrups for a delicious espresso beverage to savor and enjoy.
Ideal for restaurants, cafes, and coffee shops, this espresso is packaged as unground, whole beans, allowing you to use a bean grinder to grind each shot right before preparation for maximum flavor, aroma, and freshness! This also allows you to control the grind level based on your preferences or method of brewing. Crafted for use in espresso machines, after grinding, this espresso can be used to create a variety of beverages like a latte or cappuccino, an espresso martini, or a refreshing affogato for dessert. Plus, as a beloved consumer brand, Lavazza coffee offers brand recognition that'll give your customers piece of mind that they are receiving a premium product.
With a dream to produce premium coffee and espresso blends, Luigi Lavazza started Lavazza Premium Coffee Corporation in Torino, Italy in 1895. In order to produce their fine Italian coffee, Lavazza sources worldwide from places such as Vietnam, Brazil, Colombia, and Ethiopia to create perfectly balanced blends that are creamy and full-bodied. Lavazza carries a multitude of products for different applications like pour over or drip coffee, single serve pods or packets, and espresso, to fit the varied needs of your establishment. In 2004, Lavazza created a foundation to improve the living conditions in coffee-producing companies and has since helped 3,000 farmers in 8 countries. With this increased focus on sustainability, Lavazza started its Tierra! line, where offerings include Rainforest Alliance Certified and organic coffee beans.
Orthodox Union Kosher
This item is certified Kosher by the Orthodox Union.
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register