Jet Tech 60208 Nut
- OEM part ensures warranty / agency compliance and best performance
Customer questions about this product
- Is this an OEM part?
- Yes. This is an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) part.
- What is the difference between an OEM part and an OEM-equivalent part?
- An OEM part is the original component that was made for your equipment.
We also sell parts that are equivalent to OEM products, but are not genuine OEM. Each type has its own merits – these are some things to consider when making the decision between OEM and OEM-equivalent parts:
• Using an OEM part guarantees that you will comply with any valid manufacturer’s warranties and agency approvals on your product. An OEM-equivalent part may or may not offer the same guarantees.
• OEM-equivalent parts are built to the same specifications as the original part and are often available at a lower price point. In some cases it may even be sourced from the same location as the OEM part, though this will vary from item to item.
Jet Tech 60208 Nut.
This item is subject to a 90 day parts warranty. All warranty claims are subject to manufacturer discretion.
|Jet Tech F-18DP|
|Jet Tech F-16DP|
|Jet Tech 737E|
|Jet Tech X-33|
|Jet Tech 747HH|
Wilbur Curtis WC-1903 Nut, Shank Union
Wells 2C-31053 Nut 8-32 Keps Ms Nickel
Hobart NS-032-13 Step Nut
Hobart NS-034-04 Lock Nut
Meiko 0337005 Nut
Cleveland KE52697 Locknut 1/2 Nps (Kdt)
DoughPro NH51618 Nut
Champion 107691 Nut
Get paid to review this product!