Imperial Range IPC-18 Natural Gas 16 Gallon Pasta Cooker with Basket Rack
Contact us for detailsShips free with Plus
Call 717-392-7472 (Mon-Thur 24 Hours, Fri 12AM-8PM EST
Sat & Sun: 9AM-4PM EST)
Other Available Fuel Types:
- Exclusive wash system helps reduce foaming and removes starch from the water's surface
- Vessel has a durable 16-gauge, 317 stainless steel alloy robotic wielded construction
- Tube-fired burners and baffle design help to heat the unit evenly and efficiently
- Features a manual timer for added convenience
- 1 1/4" drain and recessed bottom for easy draining; natural gas
You May Also Need
Regency 48" Mobile Gas Connector Hose Kit with 2 Elbows, Full Port Valve, Restraining Device, and Quick Disconnect - 3/4"
plus $99.99 / Each
Imperial 38622 Ipc-Round Insert Basket
$59.49 / Each
Regal 1 lb. Penne Rigate Pasta - 20/Case
$13.99 / Case
Noble Chemical 1 Gallon / 128 oz. Lime-B-Gone Delimer / Descaler - 4/Case
$49.99 / Case
Noble Chemical Excel Stainless Steel Cleaner / Metal Polish - Aerosol 18 oz. (AMR A142)
plus $4.29 / Each
|Imperial Range IPC-18 Specs|
|Width||19 1/2 Inches|
|Depth||35 3/8 Inches|
|Height||47 1/8 Inches|
|Drain Opening||1 1/4 Inches|
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Power Type||Natural Gas|
|Stainless Steel Type||Type 317|
|Water Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
Imperial Range IPC-18 Details
The Imperial Range IPC-18 natural gas 16 gallon pasta cooker with a basket rack makes short work of cooking pasta for your establishments most popular dishes, allowing you to maintain efficiency in your kitchen! This unit has 4 tube-fired burners and a unique baffle design, which quickly and evenly heats the vessel. This unit also has 100% safety shut-off. An exclusive water wash system removes starch from the surface of the water and helps to reduce foaming. Plus, the tube-fired design and water wash system create a natural convection action, helping to recirculate fresh, hot water into the vessel.
This pasta cooker features a durable construction that makes it perfect for commercial environments. The vessel is made of 16-gauge 317 stainless steel alloy, which is "higher-than-marine-grade" and can withstand higher concentrations of salt in the water. The vessel tubes and sides are also robotically welded for enhanced durability and leak prevention. The 1 1/4" drain and recessed bottom allow for easy draining.
Designed with convenience and versatility in mind, this pasta cooker's manual water fill can be adjusted from 1 gallon per hour to 3 gallons per minute, depending on your establishments needs. This unit also features a manual timer for cooking various products with ease and a safety shut-off for added peace of mind. Complete with 6" plate-mounted, heavy-duty casters for easy transport, this pasta cooker is the perfect addition to your kitchen. It also includes 6 pasta inserts and a basket rack. This unit requires a natural gas connection.
Width: 19 1/2"
Depth: 35 3/8"
Height: 47 1/8"
Capacity: 16 gallons
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection to be installed by a professional.
3/4" Water Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" water connection.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register