Imperial 33883 Electrode
- OEM part ensures warranty / agency compliance and best performance
Customer questions about this product
- Is this an OEM part?
- Yes. This is an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) part.
- What is the difference between an OEM part and an OEM-equivalent part?
- An OEM part is the original component that was made for your equipment.
We also sell parts that are equivalent to OEM products, but are not genuine OEM. Each type has its own merits – these are some things to consider when making the decision between OEM and OEM-equivalent parts:
• Using an OEM part guarantees that you will comply with any valid manufacturer’s warranties and agency approvals on your product. An OEM-equivalent part may or may not offer the same guarantees.
• OEM-equivalent parts are built to the same specifications as the original part and are often available at a lower price point. In some cases it may even be sourced from the same location as the OEM part, though this will vary from item to item.
Imperial 33883 Electrode.
This item is subject to a 90 day parts warranty. All warranty claims are subject to manufacturer discretion.
|Imperial IR/IHR Diamond Serie|
Southbend 9210-2 Ignition Module
Doyon Baking Equipment GAF203F01 Ignition Wire 36 In
All Points 44-1387 24V Spark Module with Wire Harness
All Points 38-1332 Ignition Cable; 29" with Spark Plug Ends
Vulcan 00-356589-00002 Ignition Controlle
All Points 44-1374 Liquid Propane Igniter Assembly with Gasket
Cleveland SE50450 Ignition Cable;15"L (Tr)
Keating 060682 Spark Module
Get paid to review this product!