$7,820.00/EachShips free with Plus
Earn up to $234.60 back (23,460 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Installation ServicesCheck if installation is currently available for your area. Enter ZIP Code >
- Produces up to 1053 lb. of pearl nugget ice per day
- Pearl ice is excellent for beverages, cools faster and longer
- Heavy-duty ice making mechanism; auto-shutoff prevents damage to gearbox
- Water sensor can't be affected by adverse water conditions
- 208-230V, 60 Hz, 1 Phase
Works WithView All Items
$7.99/EachOut Of Stock
Ice-O-Matic GEM0956A Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 290 lb.
- 21 Inches
- 24 Inches
- 27 Inches
- 11.8 Amps
- 60 Hertz
- 1 Phase
- 208 - 230 Volts
- 24 Hour Ice Yield
- 1,053 Pounds
- Condenser Type
- Air Cooled
- Energy Star Qualified
Made in America
- Ice Type
- Plug Type
- Power Usage
- 4.06 kWh per 100 lbs.
- Refrigerant Type
- Ice Machines
- Water Usage
- 12 Gallons per 100 lbs.
Customer questions about this product
- My ice machine has been shut down, or not in use since the COVID-19 shutdowns, how should I restart it?
- If your ice machine has been shut down or not in use for a prolonged period time, please reference your machine's user-manual for a restart procedure, often called “Winterization." Please reference your user manual or contact customer service with any questions.
- Why is a water filter automatically added to my cart with this item?
- The use of poor quality feed water may void your equipment's warranty. Therefore, it’s important that your water be filtered to the highest quality and a compatible water filter will be included when you add this piece of equipment to your cart. You may remove the filter from the cart prior to purchase.
- How do I match up ice machines, bins, and dispensers?
- To help you find the right bin / dispenser / machine combination for your needs, you'll find manufacturer recommended ice bins and dispensers listed in the Works With items on each ice machine's product page. Dispensers and ice bins will have manufacturer recommended ice machines listed in the Works With items on their pages. If the bin or dispenser is wider than the ice machine, additional adapters, deflectors, and/or top kits may be necessary to join the machine to the bin. Please refer to the provided documentation on the ice machine and ice bin / dispenser product pages for more information.
Additionally, adapter and deflector kits can be used to match up ice machines with other types of bins / dispensers. When available, literature from the manufacturer regarding bin/ dispenser / machine compatibility and adapter / deflector kits is also included on our product pages and is kept as up-to-date as possible. If you have any questions, our Customer Solutions team is also happy to help!
- Will this ice machine meet my business’s ice demand?
- Every business type has unique demands for ice. If you have any questions about how much ice you’ll need please reference our Types of Ice Machines buying guide.
Ice-O-Matic GEM0956A Details
Choose this Ice-O-Matic GEM0956A ice machine for dependable ice production and a host of smart design features that will help your business run at maximum efficiency! This ice machine is capable of producing up to 1053 lb. of Pearl-style ice per day. These soft, chewable ice crystals are a customer favorite for fountain drinks because they dispense well, cool beverages faster, and last longer when compared to standard cube ice, and they also blend well in smoothies and mixed drinks too. This type of ice machine also uses less power and water than most comparable cube ice makers, which makes it a great upgrade for restaurants, convenience stores, and healthcare facilities that primarily use their ice in beverages.
The ice-making mechanism for this unit is engineered to address many common ice machine problems and provide long-lasting performance. The stainless steel 1-piece auger, industrial-grade roller bearings, and heavy-duty gearbox give the power to shape the ice, and the durability to provide years of reliable ice making. An in-line direct drive train also improves efficiency and lets this unit run cooler. A copper coil provides efficient heat transfer and a balanced load, and the evaporator is made from rugged heavy-duty stainless steel to provide a longer life. Finally, the top bearing is also located outside of the ice-making zone, which prevents corrosion from damaging the unit or affecting ice quality.
In addition to its rugged construction, this ice machine boasts smart electronics to help minimize service calls. The SystemSafe load monitoring system constantly checks the stress on the gearbox, and will shut the machine down before it can cause damage and necessitate costly repairs. An innovative water sensor also eliminates low and no water failures and is designed so that adverse water conditions cannot affect its reliability. Additionally, key components are made with Agion antimicrobial materials to inhibit the growth of harmful pathogens and reduce the risk of foodborne illness. It uses R404A refrigerant and requires a 208-230V electrical connection.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
This product must be hardwired by a professional; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
3/8" Water Connection
This unit comes with a 3/8" water connection.
Energy Star Qualified
This item has been Energy Star Qualified by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the US Department of Energy, making it an energy-efficient product.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register