I. Rice 1 Gallon Coconut Cream Water Ice Base
Other Available Flavors:
- Tropical yet rich coconut cream flavor
- Perfect for hand-scooped or Philadelphia-style water ices
- Each gallon yields approximately (48) 12 oz. prepared servings
- Simple and easy to use while offering patrons a homemade treat
- Can add citric acid to enhance flavors and preserve freshness
I. Rice & Company Inc.
You May Also Need
|Package Size||1 gal.|
|Type||Italian Ice & Sorbet|
Customer questions about this product
- What is the difference between an italian ice, a slushy, and a snow cone?
- An italian ice, also known as a water ice, is very smooth and its flavoring is mixed into the ice before or during freezing. A slushy, also known as an Icee or granita, typically comes in icy liquid form, and the flavor is added before the freezing process.
For a crunchier product, snow cones use larger, shaved ice, that is generally flavored at the point of sale.
- Do I need to keep this product refrigerated? Or refrigerate after opening?
- No, this product does not require refrigeration.
Use this I. Rice 1 gallon coconut cream water ice base to make a new, wildly popular, and highly profitable item on your menu! With a tropical yet rich coconut cream flavor, this water ice base makes a perfect Italian- or Philadelphia-style water ice. Each water ice that is created from this base will have an authentic flavor and smooth, scoopable consistency - just as water ice should be! As a fun frozen treat, water ice is a perfect menu item for ice cream shops, concession stands, and food trucks.
Each gallon yields approximately (48) 12 oz. prepared servings, letting you offer a high-profit item for a low cost and keeping your venue in good supply. Plus, making this water ice base into servable water ice is extremely easy and does not require any hard training for your employees. Simply mix 1 gallon of neutral sorbet base, 1 gallon of flavor base, and 2.5 gallons of water in your batch freezer to yield approximately 20 quarts of Italian ice. To enhance the flavors and preserve the freshness of your water ice even further, add 1 - 2 oz. of citric acid to your mix before freezing. For maximum freshness, it's recommended to use the base within 2 weeks of opening. For a hand scooped Italian ice, store your prepared product between 6 and 8 degrees Fahrenheit.
Consistently providing the highest quality products since 1884, I. Rice serves customers in the food industry with trustworthy ingredients at a fraction of the cost of national brands. Their passion for innovation allows I. Rice to offer high-quality, on-trend culinary products, enabling I. Rice to be one of the leading food suppliers in the industry. From ice cream toppings and bakery fillings to fountain syrups and smoothie bases, find out why I. Rice has been making customers' establishments successful for over 125 years.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register