Earn up to $7.45 back (745 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
- Features a durable steel construction
- Includes 4 casters, 2 locking, for easy movement
- Intended for use with HON Huddle Series 24" and 30" tops (sold separately)
- Sleek black color
- Made with 12% pre- and 28% post-consumer recycled content
- HON TR2460ENB9K Build 60" x 24" Rectangle Silver Mesh Laminate Table Top
- HON SW3054ENB9K Build 54" x 30" Ribbon Shaped Silver Mesh Laminate Table Top
- HON SW3054ENDK Build 54" x 30" Ribbon Shaped Natural Maple Laminate Table Top
- HON SH3060ENDK Build 60" x 30" Half Round Natural Maple Laminate Table Top
|HON HONMBPOSTCP Specs|
|Width||1 3/4 Inches|
|Depth||1 3/4 Inches|
|Height||28 3/8 Inches|
|Application||Stationary Storage and Tables / Stands|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Casters||4|
|Number of Legs||4|
HON HONMBPOSTCP Details
Elevate your table to just the right height with this HON MBPOSTCP Huddle Series 1 3/4" x 1 3/4" x 28 3/8" black base post leg. The heavy-duty steel construction is durable enough to withstand frequent use and provides a reliable option for stabilizing your tabletop. Plus, the sleek black color is sure to match well with your establishment to create a seamless, professional look.
This post leg is designed for use with your HON Huddle Series 24" and 30" tabletop (sold separately). On the bottom of the post, a caster allows for easy movement across any surface so you can position your table just right every time. Use this black base post leg to create the perfect professional set up and ensure your staff and guests are comfortable.
Width: 1 3/4"
Depth: 1 3/4"
Height: 28 3/8"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item is made from a percentage of post-consumer content to help promote a sustainable environment.
This item meets ANSI/BIFMA standards for comfort, safety, sustainability, and durability in furniture.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register