Hewlett-Packard 112000CT 8 1/2" x 11" White Ream of 20# Multipurpose Paper - 10/Case
- 8 1/2" x 11" standard letter size
- 20# basis weight for all-purpose quality printing
- Compatible with copiers, fax machines, inkjet printers, and laser printers
- U.S. brightness rating of 96; international brightness rating of 111; acid-free
- ColorLok® technology resists smears and captures bolder blacks and brighter colors.
- Acid-free material is ideal for archiving
|Hewlett-Packard HEW112000CT Specs|
|Basis Weight||20 lb.|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Holes||None|
|Size||8 1/2" x 11"|
Customer questions about this product
- What is basis weight?
- Basis weight is the weight of one ream of paper (500 sheets) when cut to the industry standard for that specific grade of paper. Therefore, the higher the basis weight, the heavier the paper. This weight may differ from the actual weight of the product being sold, so to differentiate the two, basis weight is often notated with a “#” sign after it, whereas the product weight is usually labeled with “lb.” after it.
Hewlett-Packard HEW112000CT Details
Your office runs on efficiency, so make sure it has the essentials it needs with this Hewlett-Packard 112000CT 8 1/2" x 11" white paper. Boasting a 20# basis weight, this 8 1/2" x 11" standard letter size copy paper is perfect for everyday, high-volume use in a variety of applications including fax machines, copiers, inkjet printers, and laser printers. Its innovative ColorLok® technology resists smears and captures bolder blacks and brighter colors, and with a U.S. 96 and international 111 brightness rating it is a perfect way to send crisp and clear reports. Use it to create all kinds of professional documents for your office or establishment.
Additionally, this product is sourced from a certified, managed forest so you can feel good knowing that your paper choice is also a responsible environmental choice too. Each case includes (10) 500-sheet reams for a total of 5000 sheets overall, so running out of paper in the middle of printing never has to be a problem! This paper is acid free so that the things you print now will better resist yellowing and disintegration, and stand up to the test of time.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item has been certified by the Sustainable Forestry Initiative (SFI) to promote sustainable forest management.
This item is able to be recycled under some recycling programs.
People Talk About:paper spot reasonable quality printing printed price pretty operations office
All our menus for events are printed on the spot. This paper is pretty good quality and the price is very reasonable. We also use this paper in our every day office operations for day to day printing.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register