Henny Penny MM201184 Ignition Module/120v
- OEM part ensures warranty / agency compliance and best performance
Customer questions about this product
- Is this an OEM part?
- Yes. This is an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) part.
- What is the difference between an OEM part and an OEM-equivalent part?
- An OEM part is the original component that was made for your equipment.
We also sell parts that are equivalent to OEM products, but are not genuine OEM. Each type has its own merits – these are some things to consider when making the decision between OEM and OEM-equivalent parts:
• Using an OEM part guarantees that you will comply with any valid manufacturer’s warranties and agency approvals on your product. An OEM-equivalent part may or may not offer the same guarantees.
• OEM-equivalent parts are built to the same specifications as the original part and are often available at a lower price point. In some cases it may even be sourced from the same location as the OEM part, though this will vary from item to item.
Henny Penny MM201184 Ignition Module/120v.
Groen 100964 Wiring Harness
Cleveland SWR51025 Insul, Ignitor Box
All Points 44-1188 24V Ignition Control Module
All Points 44-1236 5 1/8" x 5 1/2" Dual Spark Fenwal Ignition Board
Dito Dean 0G4136 Ignitor Module
Garland / US Range 1614703 Ignition Control
Southbend 4440598 Ignition Module Kit (Lp)
Thermal Engineering 00-851800-00896 Spark Ign Module
Get paid to review this product!