Henny Penny 35370 Power Cord
- OEM part ensures warranty / agency compliance and best performance
Customer questions about this product
- Is this an OEM part?
- Yes. This is an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) part.
- What is the difference between an OEM part and an OEM-equivalent part?
- An OEM part is the original component that was made for your equipment.
We also sell parts that are equivalent to OEM products, but are not genuine OEM. Each type has its own merits – these are some things to consider when making the decision between OEM and OEM-equivalent parts:
• Using an OEM part guarantees that you will comply with any valid manufacturer’s warranties and agency approvals on your product. An OEM-equivalent part may or may not offer the same guarantees.
• OEM-equivalent parts are built to the same specifications as the original part and are often available at a lower price point. In some cases it may even be sourced from the same location as the OEM part, though this will vary from item to item.
Henny Penny 35370 Power Cord.
|Henny Penny PF-180|
Cadco IE1530AO Wiring Harness, Top
APW Wyott 55310 Power Cord
Taylor 052703 Power Cord
APW Wyott 55970 Power Cord
Avantco PCFDP1 75" Replacement Power Cord - NEMA 5-15P
True Refrigeration 801701 Power Cord (Outlet)
APW Wyott 1534600 Cord
Duke 212171 Power Cord
Get paid to review this product!