Other Available Types:
- Made with mustard seeds, honey, spices, and vinegar
- Smooth, tangy-sweet taste with a thick, creamy texture
- For use with a compatible pump dispenser (sold separately)
- Provides convenient, mess-free, and hands-free condiment dispensing
- Recognizable and well-trusted brand
- Heinz Keystone 1.5 Gallon Gold Plastic Countertop Honey Mustard Pump Dispenser
- Heinz Keystone 1.5 Gallon Gold Plastic Countertop Honey Mustard Pump Dispenser with Touchless Automatic Dispensing Lid
- Server 100257 Touchless Express Countertop Stainless Steel Condiment Dispenser for 1.5 Gallon / 6 Qt. Pouches - 100-240V
- Server 100258 Touchless Express Drop-In Stainless Steel Condiment Dispenser for 1.5 Gallon / 6 Qt. Pouches - 100-240V
- Nemco 10950 Asept Black Plastic Countertop Pump Dispenser for 1.5 Gallon / 6 Qt. Pouches
- Nemco 10951 Asept White Plastic Countertop Pump Dispenser for 1.5 Gallon / 6 Qt. Pouches
- San Jamar MODP4900CC FrontLine Modular Condiment Dispenser Pump with Portion Cup Dispenser
- San Jamar P4900BK FrontLine Universal Countertop Condiment Pump Dispenser System - Black
|Features|| Gluten Free|
Made in America
|Package Size||1.5 gal.|
|Total Case Size||3 gal.|
Provide patrons with brand-favorite condiments to complement your offerings like this Heinz honey mustard! This honey mustard is made with mustard seeds, honey, spices, and vinegar to deliver a perfectly-balanced honey mustard taste that is smooth and tangy-sweet. Its rich, thick consistency is perfect for spreading on sandwiches and wraps or for dipping chicken fingers and french fries. You can also use it as a recipe ingredient to create signature sauces or glazes for your meats or dressings for your salads!
Best of all, this mustard comes ready to use in a compatible pump dispenser (sold separately) and each bag features a connecting tube for easy installation. Keep it in the kitchen to use as an ingredient or place in the front-of-the-house for customers to use as they please. Not only will this dispenser pouch help ensure convenient, mess-free application and reduce product waste, it can also offer hands-free condiment dispensing for your patrons to increase the safety and sanitation of your establishment.
The Heinz company started in 1869, when H.J. Heinz began selling bottled sauces, pickles, horseradish, and vinegar. As their products gained popularity, Heinz rapidly expanded its portfolio to introduce products like its world-famous ketchup and steak sauce. Heinz takes great care in producing high quality ingredients, including using their own proprietary blend of Heinz tomato seeds to make their delicious ketchup. Heinz products have been a part of America's mealtimes as a savory topping, tangy dipping sauce, or recipe ingredient and has been a trusted name among consumers for generations. Bringing you reliable performance with unrivaled taste, Heinz products are sure to become pantry staples in your establishment!
This item is gluten-free per the manufacturer.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Orthodox Union Kosher
This item is certified Kosher by the Orthodox Union.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register