$43.76/BoxShips free with Plus
|Buy 3 - 5||$45.21/Box|
Other Available Sizes:
- 8" natural drinking straws with a wide diameter perfect for thicker drinks
- Made from wheat stems
- Gluten-free, never-soggy design can be used in both hot and cold drinks
- 100% biodegradable; plastic-free packaging
- Perfect for environmentally conscious bars, restaurants, caterers, and food trucks
Other Products from this Line
- HAY! Straws 7 3/4" Natural Wheat Biodegradable Drinking Straws - 500/Pack
- HAY! Straws 5" Natural Wheat Biodegradable Cocktail Straws - 500/Pack
- HAY! Straws 5" Natural Wheat Biodegradable Stir Stick - 500/Box
- HAY! Straws 7 3/4" Natural Wheat Biodegradable Stir Stick - 500/Box
- HAY! Straws 8" Jumbo Natural Wheat Biodegradable Drinking Straw - 250/Box
- HAY! Individually Wrapped Cutlery Pack with Napkin - 100/Case
- HAY! Straws 7 3/4" Natural Wheat Biodegradable Wrapped Drinking Straw - 500/Box
|Shipping Weight||2.04 lb.|
|Inner Diameter||7.5 - 10|
|Features|| Gluten Free|
Green / Environmentally-Friendly
Customer questions about this product
- Why are my HAY! Straws different diameters?
- Due to naturally-occurring variations in wheat stems, the exact diameters of HAY! Straws will vary.
- What is the difference between these types of straws?
- Straws are available in a variety of diameters based on their intended purpose and function. Sip straws are approximately 1/8" in diameter and used for cocktails and sipping on hot drinks. Jumbo straws are often the standard size for various beverages and measure around 1/4”. Super jumbo straws are also around 1/4” in diameter and some even feature built-in spoons for thick drinks. Milkshakes and smoothies are great for drinking out of Giant straws thanks to their 5/16" diameters, and Colossal straws at approximately 1/2" in diameter are perfect for frozen concoctions.
The search for a truly earth-friendly straw is over with HAY! Straws 8" giant natural wheat biodegradable drinking straws. A byproduct of wheat production, HAY! Straws are made from natural wheat stems. When wheat grain is harvested, stems are cut and turned into things like hay - or, in this case, 100% natural straws! Add a fun, eco-friendly alternative to your bar, restaurant, catered event, or food truck with HAY! Straws.
HAY! Straws are a superior alternative to both plastic and paper straws. Because they are 100% biodegradable, they reduce the number of harmful plastics that pollute the environment and negatively impact ecosystems around the world. Designed by nature to withstand the elements, HAY! Straws can be used in hot drinks, unlike most other plastic straw alternatives. And unlike paper straws, they do not get soggy, come from a renewable source, and require minimal processing. Since HAY! Straws are purely wheat, they're also 100% compostable.
The extra-wide diameter of these straws makes them perfect for thicker drinks like smoothies, crushed ice drinks, or cocktails like bloody marys. They are simply the best milkshake straws! These natural straws add visual appeal when served with your signature cocktails and drinks with their unique appearance and slightly golden color. No two straws are exactly alike, thanks to naturally-occurring variance among plants. Each straw is soaked and rinsed 3 times with sterilized water to ensure hygienic use, air-dried, and inspected for quality. HAY! Straws are also hand-packed into cardboard boxes for completely plastic-free packaging. Straws are not intended to be eaten or digested and should only be used as a straw to drink various liquids.
Inner Diameter: 7 1/2 - 10mm
This item is gluten-free per the manufacturer.
Compostable products will naturally degrade into nutrient-rich organic materials when disposed of with other compostable items in limited areas where facilities exist, leaving no visible or toxic residue.
Upon disposal, biodegradable products are capable of being broken down by biological microorganisms, without harming the environment.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register