Other Available Voltages:
- Two pan capacity
- Stainless and aluminized steel housing construction; fully insulated
- Uniform convected airflow allows for efficient heat transfer
- Individual thermostatic controls with separate on/off switch to retain settings
- 3/4" NPT drain
- Modular design
- 120/208-240V, 1920W
Other Products from this Line
- Hatco DHWBI-S3 Insulated Three Compartment Modular / Ganged Slim Drop In Hot Food Well with Drain - 120V
- Hatco DHWBI-S3 Insulated Three Compartment Modular / Ganged Slim Drop In Hot Food Well with Drain - 120/208-240V
- Hatco DHWBI-S4 Insulated Four Compartment Modular / Ganged Slim Drop In Hot Food Well with Drain and Split Control Configuration - 120V
- Hatco DHWBI-S4 Insulated Four Compartment Modular / Ganged Slim Drop In Hot Food Well with Drain and Split Control Configuration - 120/208-240V
- Hatco DHWBI-S4 Insulated Four Compartment Modular / Ganged Slim Drop In Hot Food Well with Drain - 120/208-240V
- Shipping Weight
- 141 lb.
- 45 1/2 Inches
- 15 5/8 Inches
- 12 5/8 Inches
- 1 Phase
- 120 Volts
- 1,920 Watts
- Control Type
- Made in America
- Installation Type
- Drop In / Top Mounted
- With Insulation
- Aluminum / Stainless Steel
- Number of Pans
- Plug Type
- NEMA L14-20
- Power Type
- Full Size
- Food Wells
Hatco DHWBI-S2 SNGL 120/208-240 Details
Keep your most popular food hot and ready to serve with the Hatco DHWBI-S2 insulated two compartment modular / ganged drop in hot food well with drain! This fully-insulated hot food well features 1920W of heating power to keep your food at safe holding temperature throughout the day. Its compartment holds two full-sized food pans oriented lengthwise. This orientation allows for a slimmer configuration which places everything within easy reach.
With its modular design, this food well provides a clean, integrated look and uses uniform convected airflow to surround each well and keep hot foods at accurate, consistent temperatures for extended periods of time.
This unit's individual thermostatic controls with separate on/off switch makes activation and adjustment fast and easy, while the locking hardware ensures effortless installation. The stainless and aluminized steel housing construction provides long-lasting durability and easy maintenance, and the 3/4" NPT drain siphons away liquid to prevent build-up. This unit requires a 120/208-240V electrical connection for operation.
Width: 45 1/2"
Depth: 15 5/8"
Height: 12 5/8"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
This unit comes with a locking NEMA L14-20P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
Hatco DHWBI-S2 SNGL 120/208-240
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
NOTICE: This product does not ship internationally.
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register