Hanson Heat Lamps 200-RET-SS Retractable Cord Ceiling Mount Heat Lamp with Stainless Steel Finish
- Hangs from the ceiling to free up space for food products
- Retractable cord for convenience
- Stainless steel finish
- Stylish, modern shade
- 115V; 250W Teflon® coated infrared bulb included
Hanson Heat Lamps
You May Also Need
|Hanson Heat Lamps 200-RET-SS Specs|
|Length||30 - 100 Inches|
|Shade Length||7 1/2 Inches|
|Shade Diameter||5 1/2 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Mounting Style||Retractable Cord|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
Customer questions about this product
- How is the overall length of this lamp measured?
- The length of this lamp is measured as the distance from the top of the mounting bracket to the bottom edge of the lamp shade. To find the correct length for your application, measure the vertical distance from your ceiling to the point where you'd like the bottom edge of the shade to hang.
- Can I install track fittings on my own?
- No, the track fittings will need to be installed by a qualified electrician.
Hanson Heat Lamps 200-RET-SS Details
Create an inviting atmosphere and let customers know you have delicious, warm food ready with the Hanson Heat Lamps 200-RET-SS decorative retractable ceiling mount heat lamp in an attractive stainless steel finish! The body of this lamp is made of heavy gauge aluminum, and it has a clear enamel topcoat that reduces tarnishing and the need to polish its surface. This lamp features a 5 1/2" diameter square-style shade that adds a modern touch to any decor, and is mounted on a retractable cord so you can position it at the exact spot you desire. Its ceiling mounted design means that there are no wires on the ground, eliminating a potential safety hazard. Plus, an on/off switch and a 250W Teflon® coated infrared heat bulb is included for maximum convenience and safety. In the event that your bulb breaks, the Teflon® keeps the shards contained, preventing the shattered glass from spreading everywhere. This heat lamp requires a 115V electrical connection.
Shade Diameter: 5 1/2"
Shade Length: 7 1/2"
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This product must be hardwired; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
Resources and Downloads for
Hanson Heat Lamps 200-RET-SS
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!