Hanson Heat Lamps 200-LGT-SS Rigid Tube Ceiling Mount Heat Lamp with Stainless Steel Finish
- Hangs from the ceiling to free up space for food products
- Rigid tube design
- Stainless steel finish
- Stylish, modern shade
- 115V; 250W Teflon® coated infrared bulb included
Hanson Heat Lamps
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
|Shade Length||7 1/2 Inches|
|Shade Diameter||5 1/2 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Mounting Style||Rigid Tube|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
Customer questions about this product
- How is the overall length of this lamp measured?
- The length of this lamp is measured as the distance from the top of the mounting bracket to the bottom edge of the lamp shade. To find the correct length for your application, measure the vertical distance from your ceiling to the point where you'd like the bottom edge of the shade to hang.
- Can I order a lamp longer than 48"?
- If you would like to purchase a lamp longer than 48", please contact SpecialOrders@webstaurantstore.com for more information. Because it will ship carrier, pricing may be subject to change.
- Can I install track fittings on my own?
- No, the track fittings will need to be installed by a qualified electrician.
Create an inviting atmosphere and let customers know you have delicious, warm food ready with the Hanson Heat Lamps 200-LGT-SS decorative rigid ceiling mount heat lamp in an attractive stainless steel finish! The body of this lamp is made of heavy gauge aluminum, and it has a clear enamel topcoat that reduces tarnishing and the need to polish its surface. This lamp features a 5 1/2" diameter square-style shade that is attached to a 1 1/2" thick rigid tube. Its ceiling mounted design means that there are no wires on the ground, eliminating a potential safety hazard. Plus, an on/off switch and a 250W Teflon® coated infrared heat bulb is included for maximum convenience and safety. In the event that your bulb breaks, the Teflon® keeps the shards contained, preventing the shattered glass from spreading everywhere. This heat lamp requires a 115V electrical connection.
Shade Diameter: 5 1/2"
Shade Length: 7 1/2"
This item is made-to-order and cannot be canceled or returned once your order is placed. Please contact Customer Solutions prior to placing your order if you have any questions or concerns.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
This product must be hardwired; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
Hanging Heat Lamps
Countertop Bulb Warmer Heat Lamps
Stainless Steel Steam Table Pan Adapter Bars
Overhead Food Warmer Heat Lamp Parts and Accessories
Get paid to review this product!