I searched for this darn product for 20 minutes on the site before I learned they were called rarebits. We call them boats. Evidently, years ago, commoners were forbidden to shoot animals on the landowners property. Property owners ate rabbit stew and commoners ate rarebit stew. Hence, the rabbit was very rare. And evidently this piece was made for that stew. Anyway, we love this piece for side dishes.
Earn up to $6.51 back (651 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
- Comes with a 1 Year Limited Edge-Chip warranty
Other Products from this Line
- Hall China by Steelite International HL5290AWHA Ivory (American White) 15 oz. Oval Rarebit / Au Gratin Dish - 24/Case
- Hall China by Steelite International HL5200AWHA 6 oz. Ivory (American White) Oval China Rarebit / Au Gratin Dish - 24/Case
- Hall China by Steelite International HL5261/22AWHA Ivory (American White) 6 oz. Oval Rarebit / Au Gratin Dish - 24/Case
- Hall China by Steelite International HL5140AWHA Ivory (American White) 16 oz. Round Au Gratin Dish - 12/Case
- Hall China by Steelite International HL5210AWHA Ivory (American White) 10 oz. Oval Rarebit / Au Gratin Dish - 24/Case
- Hall China by Steelite International HL5260AWHA Ivory (American White) 4.5 oz. Oval Rarebit / Au Gratin Dish - 24/Case
Hall China by Steelite International HL5270AWHA Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 21 lb.
- 8 1/4 Inches
- 4 1/4 Inches
- 1 1/8 Inches
- 8 oz.
- Dishwasher Safe
- Au Gratin Dishes
- Entree / Single Service
Customer questions about this product
- Are china capacities an exact liquid measurement?
- China capacities are stated in ounces and quarts and are an approximate maximum capacity. They are not to be used as a standard of measure for serving capacity.
- How can I properly use this Hall China by Steelite International item in an oven?
- This item can be used in the oven up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit, but should not be used with a broiler. To reduce the risk of breakage, refrain from transporting the piece from one extreme temperature to another.
Hall China by Steelite International HL5270AWHA Details
Offer your patrons a tasteful dish to complement your many culinary delights. The Hall China by Steelite International HL5270AWHA ivory (american white) 8 oz. oval rarebit / au gratin dish is great for serving all au gratin recipes, broiled fish, crab cakes, and more. The high quality material and finish ensures a long, reliable life of serving and impressing hungry customers.
Hall China by Steelite International is made to last, with superior chip-resistance in critical wear areas such as the rim, the bottom, and the side walls. It features the densest, hardest china body of all other china serving ware on the market! To accent its pristine quality and functionality, each piece of Hall China by Steelite International is finished with a brilliant glaze that bonds to the china body to further prevent chipping, crazing, or cracking.
Length: 8 1/4"
Width: 4 1/4"
Height: 1 1/8"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
This item can withstand low temperature applications and is safe for freezer storage.
This item can safely be used in the microwave for food service applications.
This item can withstand high heat applications and is safe for oven use in food service.
This item's manufacturing process does not use lead as an additive.
Resources and Downloads for
Hall China by Steelite International HL5270AWHA
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
People Talk About:stew ate commoners evidently piece property rabbit rarebits size animals
Item is just as pictured. A perfect size for any casserole's or even lasagna! This size fits well on a 9" plate. I will be purchasing these again!
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register