Earn up to $42.21 back (4,221 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
- Shower activates via a pull cord while eyewash has an easy-to-use hand paddle
- All-PVC construction is durable and offers maximum corrosion resistance
- Shower head and bowl are bright orange for quick identification in an emergency
- Each spray head includes a flip-top dust cover and internal flow control
- ANSI-compliant identification sign offers easy to understand directions for operation
Guardian Equipment G1993 Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 35 lb.
- 89 Inches
- Pull Rod Length
- 29 Inches
- Floor Flange Diameter
- 9 Inches
- Shower Head Diameter
- 10 Inches
- Made in America
- Flow Rate
- 20 GPM
- Installation Type
- Floor Mounted
- ABS Plastic
- Emergency Showers
Eye and Face Wash Stations
- Water Inlet Size
- 1 1/4 Inches
Customer questions about this product
- Can this item fit through a standard height 80" doorway ?
- Due to the height of this item, it may not be able to fit through a standard 80" tall doorway when standing upright. Please consider the best means of entry before purchasing, or measure your entryway to ensure that you will be able to bring your order inside if the item cannot be carried on its side.
Guardian Equipment G1993 Details
When working with chemicals or other hazardous materials it is vital that you have a solution for direct exposure. With the Guardian Equipment G1993 PVC safety station with eye/face wash, you can greatly reduce potential workplace injury and protect workers from irreparable harm. Complete with both eye/face wash valves and a shower head, this safety station can handle full body rinses as well as eye flushes.
The all-PVC construction offers durability and superior corrosion resistance. The plastic shower head is bright orange ABS plastic for easy identification in an emergency and has a 20 GPM flow control. The shower is activated with a pull down rod that controls a stay-open ball valve that will keep the shower head on as long as it is in the downward position.
A paddle right next to the eye/face wash valve turns on the eye flush for as long as it is pressed. Each spray head has a float-off dust cover and an internal flow control. The wash bowl catches any excess water and funnels it to the drain line. An ANSI-compliant identification sign mounts directly to the upright of the station for clear direction on operation. This unit has a top mounted 1 1/4" NPT female supply inlet.
Shower Head Diameter: 10"
Floor Flange Diameter: 9"
Pull Rod Length: 29"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Resources and Downloads for
Guardian Equipment G1993
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register