Groen 141918 Inverter
- OEM part ensures warranty / agency compliance and best performance
Customer questions about this product
- Is this an OEM part?
- Yes. This is an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) part.
- What is the difference between an OEM part and an OEM-equivalent part?
- An OEM part is the original component that was made for your equipment.
We also sell parts that are equivalent to OEM products, but are not genuine OEM. Each type has its own merits – these are some things to consider when making the decision between OEM and OEM-equivalent parts:
• Using an OEM part guarantees that you will comply with any valid manufacturer’s warranties and agency approvals on your product. An OEM-equivalent part may or may not offer the same guarantees.
• OEM-equivalent parts are built to the same specifications as the original part and are often available at a lower price point. In some cases it may even be sourced from the same location as the OEM part, though this will vary from item to item.
Groen 141918 Inverter.
This item is subject to a 90 day parts warranty. All warranty claims are subject to manufacturer discretion.
Vulcan 00-880030 Cutoff, Low Water
Market Forge 91-7773 Gasket
Cleveland 111884 Insul;Flue Adptr;Chef Gas;Thk
All Points 34-1008 Steamer Element; 480V; 12000W; 2 1/4" Bolt Hole Centers
Cleveland KE50570 Sv Flr/Vnt Vlv(C/Pltd T60070
Groen 139126 Elbow, 90 Deg 1/2 Mpt X 3/8
All Points 32-1066 5/8" Rubber Washer for Sight Glass
Groen Z006950 Contactor
Get paid to review this product!