Groen 110443 Cavity Filler
- OEM part ensures warranty / agency compliance and best performance
Customer questions about this product
- Is this an OEM part?
- Yes. This is an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) part.
- What is the difference between an OEM part and an OEM-equivalent part?
- An OEM part is the original component that was made for your equipment.
We also sell parts that are equivalent to OEM products, but are not genuine OEM. Each type has its own merits – these are some things to consider when making the decision between OEM and OEM-equivalent parts:
• Using an OEM part guarantees that you will comply with any valid manufacturer’s warranties and agency approvals on your product. An OEM-equivalent part may or may not offer the same guarantees.
• OEM-equivalent parts are built to the same specifications as the original part and are often available at a lower price point. In some cases it may even be sourced from the same location as the OEM part, though this will vary from item to item.
Groen 110443 Cavity Filler.
Groen Z026750 Gallon Master Digital D
Market Forge 97-6283 Solenoid Valve
Vulcan 00-857665 Liquid Level
Southbend 9108-2 Gauge Glass 5/8 X 4-3/4
Blodgett 40923 Contactor
Cleveland KE50457 End Cap;Steam Side (Kdt)
Groen Z097009 Valve Safety 30 Psi 1/2"Npt
Cleveland 300407-CLE Fltr;Elecal;Rc Net Rg1983-8-6
Get paid to review this product!