Grindmaster PB-8103E PrecisionBrew Barista Series Twin 3 Gallon Automatic Coffee Urn - 120/208V
You May Also Need
Grindmaster A#153 3 Gallon Coffee Urn Brew Basket with Permanent Stainless Steel Screen
$146.99 / Each
Grindmaster ABB3 3 Gallon Coffee Urn Brew Basket
$66.49 / Each
Grindmaster ABB3-1.5 Half Batch Brew Basket for 3 Gallon Coffee Urns
$68.99 / Each
Urnex 15-CPCF6-32 1 Liter / 33. 814 oz. Complete Cafe Coffee Equipment Sanitizer
plus $25.99 / Each
Urnex 22URN-22 22" Angled Coffee Urn Brush
plus $6.99 / Each
|Grindmaster-Cecilware PB-8103E Specs|
|Width||31 1/2 Inches|
|Capacity per Compartment||3 Gallons|
|Pressure||30 - 70 PSI|
|Water Source||Direct Connection|
Customer questions about this product
- If this unit needs to be hard wired, why does it include a cord and plug?
- A cord and plug are included to power the controls only. This unit must also be hard wired to power the brewer and urn.
Grindmaster-Cecilware PB-8103E Details
Keep up with high demands during peak times in your restaurant, convenience store, or coffee shop with the Grindmaster PB-8103E PrecisionBrew Barista Series twin 3 gallon automatic coffee urn! Designed to brew and warm up to 33 gallons of coffee per hour, this urn boasts an array of features that allow the operator to completely control the brewing process.
- 6 gallons total urn capacity
- PrecisionBrew technology allows you to control the brew cycle, contact time, and brew temperature
- Thermistor sensor holds brew temperature within one degree Fahrenheit of set temperature for the duration of the brew cycle
- Brew baskets hold more than 2 lb. of coffee
- Four-minute brew time per liner
- Twin 3 gallon liners each have dual-wall air insulation
- Entire urn body is insulated with high density fiberglass
- Coffee may be held between 180 and 185 degrees Farhenheit
- Three batch sizes per liner allow you to control production
- Digital liquid level sensors display coffee levels as an easy to read LED light graph
- Programmable automatic air agitation keeps undissolved solids suspended so that all servings have the same profile
- Quality control timer with two digit countdown reminds operators when it is time for a new brew cycle
The Grindmaster PB-8103E requires a 120/208V electrical connection.
Left to Right: 31 1/2"
Front to Back: 20"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This product must be hardwired; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Please Note: Grindmaster-Cecilware items may not be exported outside of the United States. Exporting these items will void the warranty.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register