Gobel 9 1/4" Tin Savarin Mold / Cake Pan
$10.63/EachShips free with Plus
- Ideal for savarin and gelatin molds
- 9 1/4" diameter
- Durable tin construction
- Can also be used for cakes, breads, and more
- Perfect for streamlining your bakery operation
|Height||2 3/10 Inches|
|Top Diameter||9 1/4 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- What is the difference between a savarin pan and a bundt pan?
- A savarin pan's sides are typically more rounded than a bundt pan's. It can also be easier to unmold your finished product from a savarin pan due to its smooth sides and usually more shallow design.
Thanks to a truly unique and practical design, this Gobel innovative mold can be used to make savarin, a rich, yeast dessert that is soaked in kirsch syrup and served with whipped cream or custard. This mold will help ensure consistency of size and shape of your products, while also cutting down on preparation time when compared to hand-molding!
Tin construction provides long-lasting durability, and the item can be cleaned easily after use. In addition to any number of cakes and breads that can be created with the mold, this item is also great for gelatin. Perfect for operations of any size, this mold is just what you need to streamline your bakery operation.
Top Diameter: 9 1/4"
Height 2 3/10"
People Talk About:great price Perfect mold menu finished easy dessert clean chocolate
Great price on this Savarin mold; it's simply, well finished, sturdy, easy to clean and arrived in great shape. Perfect for a rich chocolate dessert cake out of Santa Fe we've added to our menu.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register