Other Available Styles:
- Two peel shapes and sizes for preparing and turning pizzas
- Wall rack helps keep a clean space by mounting the two included pizza peels
- Brush has brass bristles for optimum cleaning
- Dough scraper and oil can prepare the dough for entering the oven
- Pizza cutter, server, and tray make sure you have everything to serve
Other Products from this Line
|GI Metal PRO37F Specs|
|Blade Length||8 - 14 Inches|
|Handle Length||59 Inches|
|Blade Width||8 - 14 Inches|
|Blade Material|| Anodized Aluminum|
|Handle Material|| Aluminum|
|Type||Pizza Oven Accessory Kits|
Customer questions about this product
- How can I properly care for this aluminum item?
- Hand washing is always the best option to ensure that your aluminum stays in best working order. However, if you decide to clean these in a dishwasher, we strongly recommend using metal-safe detergents and sanitizers to eliminate any flaking or tarnishing that could occur from some harsher cleaners.
- How do I “prepare” this pan for use?
- Prior to your first use, this pan should be thoroughly cleaned and degreased, as well as seasoned once or twice. Check out our "How to Season Your Pans" video for more information. Our Pizza Pan buying guide also provides great use and care tips.
GI Metal PRO37F Details
All of the top-of-the-line utensils you need for your pizza oven are in this GI Metal PRO37F Azzurra professional 7 piece pizza kit with 14" and 8" perforated pizza peels! The 14" square anodized aluminum perforated peel is lightweight, with an oval tubular handle that helps keep the peel steady during movement. The perforations help release flour before loading into the oven, helping reduce the chance of burnt crusts. The small 8" stainless steel perforated peel is the perfect size to turn pizzas in the oven, and the high density polymer handle and sliding grip helps you easily control the peel while in the oven.
This kit also includes a wall mount that perfectly holds the two included pizza peels. Plus, the handle features a loop at the end for easy hanging and storage. This ensures that your back-of-house or open kitchen stays clutter-free for optimum safety and sanitation. The oven brush is made with brass bristles and a rotating head, which allows for faster and more efficient cleaning in every corner of your oven.
The included flexible scraper is perfect for preparing dough to roll out, as well as helping cut and portion dough out when in the making and shaping process. The 6 oz. tomato sauce ladle is designed to easily spread sauce on dough due to its large capacity and flat bottom to aid in even, circular motions. The 4" pizza wheel cutter is perfect for any crust thickness thanks to its smartly designed, ergonomic handle and tempered, stainless steel blade. The cutter is also suitable for any hand size, as well as being resistant to high heat and scratches! Conveniently get everything you need for your pizza oven with this kit!
With over 30 years of experience, GI Metal designs and produces top of the line professional and high performance Italian-made pizza equipment. Their products are intended to function as a natural extension of any pizza maker's arm, offering durable, stable, and beautiful solutions to keep pizzeria's busy and pizzas cooking.
(1) Azzurra 14" square anodized aluminum perforated pizza peel, 59" handle
(1) Azzurra 8" round stainless steel small perforated pizza peel, 59" handle
(1) 8" x 2 1/2" oven brush with brass bristles, 59" handle
(1) wall rack for 2 pizza peels
(1) 4" pizza wheel cutter
(1) triangular flexible stainless steel scraper
(1) 6 oz. tomato sauce ladle
Imported from Italy
This item is imported from Italy.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register