- Made from durable stainless steel
- 59" handle keeps hands away from the hot oven
- Head-handle joint is secured by three large, overlapping rivets for guaranteed stability
- Reinforced head designed to withstand the most intense heat
- Perforations in a circular design assist in the release of flour and low-friction release
|GI Metal IN-23F Specs|
|Blade Length||9 Inches|
|Handle Length||59 Inches|
|Overall Length||55 1/2 Inches|
|Blade Width||9 Inches|
|Blade Material||Stainless Steel|
|Type|| Pizza Peels|
Customer questions about this product
- How can I properly care for this pizza peel?
- Hand wash with a soft cloth and dry thoroughly. To seal, wipe with food safe oil, like mineral oil, on the surface of the peel. Do not expose the peel to a dishwasher, abrasive sponges, caustic cleaners, or acidic detergents. Never allow the peel to be soaked in water. Avoid leaving the peel on hot surfaces as this increases the chance of warping. If the peel warps, leave overnight with the warp facing up and it should flatten.
GI Metal IN-23F Details
For a truly perfect pizza bake each time, use the GI Metal IN-23F Napoletana 9" stainless steel small round perforated pizza peel with 59" handle! This pizza peel is made entirely from stainless steel for incredible durability in the most extreme conditions. It's designed to be used frequently in high heat ovens like Neapolitan wood ovens, which can reach 932 degrees Fahrenheit. The 59" stainless steel handle keeps hands away from the hot oven, and it is reinforced with 3 rivets where it meets the head to ensure stability. Plus, the handle features a loop at the end for easy hanging and storage.
The head is reinforced to withstand the most intense heat and frequent use that comes in a busy pizza shop. The handle also features a high-density polymer handle and sliding grip to assist in rotating pizzas while in the oven. The circular perforations allow for the release of flour from the bottom of the dough, reducing the chances of burnt crusts. It also assists in reduced friction when moving pizzas, leaving movements in and out of the oven smooth and incident-free. The round shape has milling around most of the curve of the head, making it easy to slide under a pizza from the side or the front.
With over 30 years of experience, GI Metal designs and produces top of the line professional and high-performance Italian-made pizza equipment. Their products are intended to function as a natural extension of any pizza maker's arm, offering durable, stable, and beautiful solutions to keep pizzeria's busy and pizzas cooking!
Blade Diameter: 6 1/2"
Handle Length: 59"
Overall Length: 65 1/2"
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
Imported from Italy
This item is imported from Italy.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register