This product is no longer available. We've left this page up for reference only.
- Made from low nickel content stainless steel
- Lightweight handle keeps hands away from the hot oven
- Easily slides under pizza, stromboli, and sandwiches
- Head-handle joint is secured by three large, overlapping rivets for guaranteed stability
- Flexible head allows for a scraper effect
Other Products from this Line
GI Metal IB-32R Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 2.2 lb.
- Blade Length
- 13 Inches
- Handle Length
- 59 Inches
- Overall Length
- 72 Inches
- Blade Width
- 13 Inches
- Blade Material
- Stainless Steel
- Hanging Hole
- Handle Material
- Stainless Steel
- Pizza Peels
Customer questions about this product
- How can I properly care for this pizza peel?
- Hand wash with a soft cloth and dry thoroughly. To seal, wipe with food safe oil, like mineral oil, on the surface of the peel. Do not expose the peel to a dishwasher, abrasive sponges, caustic cleaners, or acidic detergents. Never allow the peel to be soaked in water. Avoid leaving the peel on hot surfaces as this increases the chance of warping. If the peel warps, leave overnight with the warp facing up and it should flatten.
GI Metal IB-32R Details
For a truly perfect pizza bake each time, use the GI Metal IB-32R Azzurra 13" easy slide stainless steel square pizza peel with 59" handle! This pizza peel is made entirely from stainless steel for a lightweight design that's incredibly durable, too. It's designed to be used frequently in high heat pizza ovens. The lightweight 59" handle keeps hands away from the hot oven, but is reinforced with 3 rivets where it meets the head to ensure stability. Made with a specific treatment for easier sliding, the steel sheet now reduces the peel and dough surface contact for less friction and use of flour. Less excess of flour will leave your oven cleaner and call for less dusting, which is especially helpful during service hours.
Each peel has a durable stainless steel head to reduce heat transmission, while the anodized aluminum handle is lightweight and protected from oxidation. The head is reinforced to withstand the most intense heat and frequent use that comes in a busy pizza shop. The ergonomic stainless steel handle is lightweight and strong, and the oval shape helps keep the peel stable in your hands. Plus, the handle features a loop at the end for easy hanging and storage. The classic square shape of the peel offers a large surface area to easily support pizzas as they're being moved, and the front of the peel is milled to make an easy grip point to lift pizzas.
With over 30 years of experience, GI Metal designs and produces top of the line professional and high performance Italian-made pizza equipment. Their products are intended to function as a natural extension of any pizza maker's arm, offering durable, stable, and beautiful solutions to keep pizzeria's busy and pizzas cooking.
Blade Length: 13"
Blade Width: 13"
Handle Length: 59"
Overall Length: 72"
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
Imported from Italy
This item is imported from Italy.
Resources and Downloads for
GI Metal IB-32R
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software