Other Available Handle Lengths:
- Made from durable low nickel content stainless steel
- Lightweight handle keeps hands away from the hot oven
- Perforations reduce flour excess while providing a low-friction release
- Head-handle joint is secured by three large, overlapping rivets for guaranteed stability
- Reinforced head designed to withstand the most intense heat
|GI Metal I-23F/180 Specs|
|Blade Length||9 Inches|
|Handle Length||70 Inches|
|Overall Length||79 Inches|
|Blade Width||9 Inches|
|Blade Material||Stainless Steel|
|Handle Material||Stainless Steel|
Customer questions about this product
- How can I properly care for this pizza peel?
- Hand wash with a soft cloth and dry thoroughly. To seal, wipe with food safe oil, like mineral oil, on the surface of the peel. Do not expose the peel to a dishwasher, abrasive sponges, caustic cleaners, or acidic detergents. Never allow the peel to be soaked in water. Avoid leaving the peel on hot surfaces as this increases the chance of warping. If the peel warps, leave overnight with the warp facing up and it should flatten.
GI Metal I-23F/180 Details
Easily spin pizzas or slide them into and out of ovens with the GI Metal I-23F/180 Azzurra 9" stainless steel round perforated pizza peel with 70" handle! This pizza peel is made entirely from stainless steel for a lightweight design that's incredibly durable, too. It's designed to be used frequently in high heat pizza ovens. The lightweight 70" handle keeps hands away from the hot oven, but is reinforced with 3 rivets where it meets the head to ensure stability.
The full stainless steel head and handle reduces heat transmission while providing durability and cleanliness. The head-handle joint is reinforced to withstand the most intense heat and frequent use that comes in a busy pizza shop. The handle also features a high-density polymer handle and sliding grip to assist in rotating pizzas while in the oven. Plus, the handle features a loop at the end for easy hanging and storage. The perforations allow for the release of flour from the bottom of the dough, reducing the chances of burnt crusts. It also assists in reduced friction when moving pizzas, leaving movements in and out of the oven smooth and incident-free. The round shape has milling around most of the curve of the head, making it easy to slide under a pizza from the side or the front.
With over 30 years of experience, GI Metal designs and produces top of the line professional and high performance Italian-made pizza equipment. Their products are intended to function as a natural extension of any pizza maker's arm, offering durable, stable, and beautiful solutions to keep pizzeria's busy and pizzas cooking.
Blade Diameter: 9"
Handle Length: 70"
Overall Length: 79"
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
Imported from Italy
This item is imported from Italy.
Other Products from this Line
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsGI Metal Azzurra9'' Stainless Steel Round Turning Perforated Pizza Peel with 59'' Handle I-23F
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsGI Metal Azzurra8" Stainless Steel Round Turning Perforated Pizza Peel with 47'' Handle I-20F/120
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsGI Metal Azzurra9" Stainless Steel Round Turning Perforated Pizza Peel with 30" Handle I-23F/75
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register