GI Metal A-30F/60 Azzurra 12" Anodized Aluminum Round Perforated Pizza Peel with 23 1/2" Handle
Other Available Handle Lengths:
- Made from light and hygenic anodized aluminum
- Long handle keeps hands away from the hot oven
- Perforations reduce flour excess while providing a low-friction release
- Head-handle joint is secured by three large, overlapping rivets for guaranteed stability
- Flexible head allows for perfect lifting of dough
|GI Metal A-30F/60 Specs|
23 1/2 Inches
|Overall Length||38 Inches|
|Blade Diameter||12 Inches|
|Blade Material||Anodized Aluminum|
Customer questions about this product
- How can I properly care for this pizza peel?
- Hand wash with a soft cloth and dry thoroughly. To seal, wipe with food safe oil, like mineral oil, on the surface of the peel. Do not expose the peel to a dishwasher, abrasive sponges, caustic cleaners, or acidic detergents. Never allow the peel to be soaked in water. Avoid leaving the peel on hot surfaces as this increases the chance of warping. If the peel warps, leave overnight with the warp facing up and it should flatten.
GI Metal A-30F/60 Details
For a truly perfect pizza bake each time, use the GI Metal A-30F/60 Azzurra 12" anodized aluminum round perforated pizza peel with 23 1/2" handle! This pizza peel is made entirely from anodized aluminum for a lightweight design that's incredibly durable, too. It is designed to be used frequently in high heat pizza ovens. The lightweight 23 1/2" handle keeps hands away from the hot oven, but is reinforced with 3 rivets where it meets the head to insure stability.
Each peel has a neutral anodizing coat on its head to protect its surface from oxidation and adds extra sanitation. The head is reinforced to withstand the most intense heat and frequent use that comes in a busy pizza shop. The perforations allow for the release of flour from the bottom of the dough, reducing the chances of burnt crusts. It also assists in reduced friction when moving pizzas, leaving movements in and out of the oven smooth and incident-free. Its flexibility and lightness allows for a scraper effect, making it easy to remove pizza dough from countertops. The ergonomic aluminum handle is lightweight and strong, and the oval shape helps keep the peel stable in your hands. Plus, the handle features a loop at the end for easy hanging and storage. The classic shape of the peel offers a large surface area to easily support pizzas as they're being moved, and has milling around most of the curve of the head, making it easy to slide under a pizza from the side or the front.
With over 30 years of experience, GI Metal designs and produces top of the line professional and high performance Italian-made pizza equipment. Their products are intended to function as a natural extension of any pizza maker's arm, offering durable, stable, and beautiful solutions to keep pizzeria's busy and pizzas cooking.
Blade Diameter: 12"
Handle Length: 23 1/2"
Overall Length: 38"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register