Ghirardelli 5 lb. Milk Chocolate .5M Baking Chips
Other Available Types:
- 500 chips per pound
- Versatile, sweet milk chocolate flavor
- Ideal for cookies, brownies, ice cream toppings, and specialty drinks
- Enhances texture and taste of dishes
- Convenient 5 lb. supply
- Well-recognized and trusted brand name
- Great for bakeries, ice cream shops, and cafes
|Made in America||Yes|
|Package Size||5 lb.|
Customer questions about this product
- What is the best way to store baking chips & add ins / ice cream toppings?
- This product should be stored in a cool place away from direct sunlight and should be protected from moisture.
- What does the "M" stand for when referring to 1M, 4M, etc. baking chips? What is the difference between these types of baking chips?
- The "M" in the titles refers to the baking chips’ count per pound. So for example, 1M relates to 1000 chips per pound whereas 4M baking chips have a slightly smaller size and you can get 4 times the amount for a total of 4000 chips per pound. 1M is typically regarded as a standard size. Number values below 1 will have a larger size diameter and less chips per pound, whereas numbers greater than 1 will be smaller in diameter but you'll get more chips per pound. The graphic below allows you to see the difference between the many sizes we carry on our site.
Add texture and flavor to baked goods with these Ghirardelli 5 lb. milk chocolate .5M baking chips! With a size of .5M, meaning there are 500 chips per lb., they are perfect for sprinkling throughout a variety of decadent desserts. Featuring a creamy and sweet milk chocolate flavor, they'll make a great addition to classic chocolate chip cookies, cakes, and brownies. Indulge your guests with pancakes, scones, and confections made with these irresistible milk chocolate chips. Use them for decorating, garnishing, or topping an ice cream sundae, iced drink, or specialty frozen drink.
Customers will recognize and trust the Ghirardelli name when they see it in your cafe, coffee shop, ice cream parlor, or restaurant. Ghirardelli began with a young Italian chocolatier in the early 1800s and is now a brand widely known for its rich flavors. This sense of quality is the result of Ghirardelli's commitment to control all steps of the chocolate-making process, from roasting the cocoa beans, to refining the product for smoothness and well-balanced flavor. In addition, the company understands that sustainable sourcing and knowing the origins of the cocoa beans speaks to the quality of the finished product. No matter what dish or drink you prepare, guests are in for a treat with these milk chocolate .5M baking chips!
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
People Talk About:chocolate chips Ghirardelli great milk creamy much dessert cupcakes creating
The Ghirardelli chocolate is really good! And not to mention how much of a great price they are! I will be ordering much more of this is the near future.
We had ordered this by mistake but we used them as chips in cookies.Always a great product from Ghirardelli.We eould purchase them again.Perfect size for even ice cream .
Ghirardelli is the top quality chocolate chip producer. Their milk chocolate chips are smooth and creamy and make great tasting chocolate chips. A nice buy.
Ghirardelli 10 lb milk chocolate 5m baking chips are perfect for creating chocolate chip cookies and other dessert recipes that clients will definitely remember. Add to your cart and purchase in bulk
Absolutely love these chips, so happy to get them in the 10 lb package. I use Ghirardelli exclusively for my chocolatel chip cookies and they are fantastic.
Absolutely loved these milk chocolate chips. Baked wonderfully in both cookies and bread, and melted beautifully for dipping. Rich, great flavor! I highly recommend these!
Great size if you go through a lot of chocolate. These taste great, of course you can expect high quality items from this brand. Great.
The milk chocolate flavor is a lighter but still very good chocolate flavor. They're creamy and melt well when desired. Ghirardelli is known for it's good chocolates.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register