GET SW-1416 (SW1416) Customizable SAN Plastic 2 oz. Pilsner Shot Glass / Dessert Shot Glass - 24/Case
- The look of glass without the hassle of breakage
You May Also Need
|GET Enterprises SW-1416-1-CL Specs|
|Height||4 1/2 Inches|
|Top Diameter||1 1/2 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- Are beverageware and/or glassware capacities an exact liquid measurement?
- Beverageware and glassware capacities are stated in ounces and are an approximate maximum capacity based off of an industry standard size. They are not to be used as a standard of measure for serving capacity.
- Can I put my logo or design on this item?
- While you do not need to customize this item to purchase it, this item can be customized to help promote your brand, company, or event. To order this item customized with your design or logo, make sure to click the purple "Customize & Add to Cart" button at the top of the page.
How does it work?
To see even more custom products, be sure to check out our complete listing of items that can be customized just for you!
GET Enterprises SW-1416-1-CL Details
Because this 2 oz. pilsner-style shot glass / dessert shot glass is made of durable SAN plastic, it will stand up to even the rowdiest celebration! You can confidently serve up toast after toast without having to replace broken shot glasses. The GET SW-1416 2 oz. plastic pilsner shot glass is also great for serving rounds of popular, and profitable, dessert shots.
Top Diameter: 1 1/2"
Height: 4 1/2"
This item is free of the chemical Bisphenol A (BPA) and is safe for food contact.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
This item can be customized to promote your brand, company, or event.
GET Enterprises SW-1416-1-CL
People Talk About:glasses love glass plastic desserts dessert miniature much Pilsner shooters
We love our Pilsner Shot Glasses! They are very strong and durable. We use them for serving our soup shooters and our clients love them just as much as we do!
I love the shape of Pilsner glasses. The size is perfect for miniature dessert shooters. The look of elegance is out of this world. At the dessert buffet I had, everyone thought it was glass but it is plastic. It look exactly like glass. Make sure you buy the miniature spoons if using for desserts. The regular size plastic spoons will not fit.
We love these shot glasses. They are sturdy and even though they are made of plastic, they actually have the look of glass but so much better for our bar where there is a lot of breakage
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register