Chef Revival Unisex Solid Black Baggy Chef Pants
- Breathable poly-cotton blend keeps chefs cool in a hot kitchen environment
- Classic black color offers a professional look
- Baggy fit provides exceptional comfort
- Elastic waist band with drawstring
- Includes two side pockets and two rear pockets
Find the perfect fit for your kitchen staff with our wide selection of chef pants for men! Coming in a range of patterns, colors, and styles, our pants will ensure your employees look clean and uniform throughout every shift.
|Chef Revival P020BK-XS Specs|
|Type||Men's Chef Pants|
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item may be laundered in a commercial washing machine.
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
People Talk About:chef comfortable great fit nice kitchen pockets easy price size
- Our female chefs were not pleased with the fit on the unisex pants. The quality is good and for the price is exactly what was expected.Thank you for your feedback! We’re sorry you did not prefer this product. For recommendations, please contact our Customer Solutions team.
- Very large pants used only in emergency situations where an employee showed up to work in Jeans and this was an easy cheap solution to the forever problem of forgotten laundry days.
- I love these pants i have been wearing them for a few years now. the fit and function of them are great and cannot beat the excellent price
- Great pants to use in the kitchen if you want everyone to look neat, presentable, and similar in uniform. Multiple pockets so you can carry whatever you need. Has a drawstring at the waist to ensure it fits everyone well.
- Nice quality chef pants. They are great pants for the restaurant, easy to clean and the fit nice. They keep us cool in the kitchen but it's still sturdy enough to keep dry.
- I got this pair of chef reveal size medium baggy black chef pants for one of my crew members he really likes them a lot they're very comfortable likes all the room in the crotch area
- I highly recommend these chef pants. They look great and are very comfortable as well. Great quality, cleans well and still looking good after several washes
- Comfortable fit with a baggy feel. The material is a smooth, easily cleanable substance that wipes off for a full day of a nice clean look.
- These are great pants. Strong stitching and durable fabric work well in the professional kitchen, and they are stain resistant. The cotton allows them to breathe.
- These are very good pants. The quality and fit are spot on. They have been washed several times and they still hold up. I would purchase these again in a second.
- Very comfortable and breathable pants. The baggy style gives you lots to room to move around. They fit securely without a zipper and a button.
- Great comfortable pants made of durable material that will be sure to last over time. Guaranteed a sleek look with these pants as part of your employee outfits.
- I just got these here chef pants they were fairly good price there a nice color and they're pretty baggy on the top or down by your ankles that kind of tight other than that they're pretty nice
- Ok pants, but they are not very true to size. They run very small. Once they are washed they become more comfortable to wear, but they shrink.We appreciate your review, Joe! If you are having any issues with the product you have purchased, please contact our Customer Solutions team.
- Not the most comfortable chef pants. We bought a bunch for our new chefs to get them started, but most folks went out and purchased their own.We appreciate your review, Joe! If you are looking for a different product that will better suit your needs, please contact our Customer Solutions team.
- I love these pants so much I think I may wear them all the time. I even recommend them to people not even in the food service industry.
- The pants are great! They are true to size which was awesome. I love how well they wash up and how comfortable they are. I will definitely order more.
- Incredibly comfortable pants. It'd be nice if they had some cargo pockets so I could hold more things in them, but I do love having them to wear while working.
- These pants have held up well so far. They wash well, comfortable fit, and are not too thick so that they are uncomfortably hot. I will be ordering more for our chef.
- They fit great and they definitely have a nice feel to them. I can easily recommend these to any food service professionals that I know of.
- Great product for the price the material is very durable and able to wash out stains very easily. Very cost effective way to buy supplies
- I love these pants very light and loose fitting. They remind me of my martial arts pants but with pockets. I feel like I can throw a roundhouse kick in these bad boys but don't out of fear of destroying my restaurant. America is a safer place with pants like these being available for such a low price. My Head Chef also enjoys them as the kitchen can get hot and it allows his lower half to breath.
- At first I thought that these pants were great. But as time has gone on I have realized that they are not that durable. They have all ripped in the seams (from poor quality). They can't take the "abuse" of constant washing & wearing, which is a shame because at first they were great.
- These are affordable black style chef pants. They are easy to iron and very professional. It has 4 total pockets and the baggy style is best for keeping cool while cooking for hours.
- These pants are comfortable and professional!! Great adjustable drawstring makes it easy to keep them secure without using a belt!! Easy to press and clean!!
- The Chef Revival p020BK Solid Black Baggy Chef Pants size 44 (2x). They are so comfortable with the baggy pants made of a poly-cotton fabric. They have a 2" elastic drawstring waistband.Two front pockets and teo back pockets.
- The Chef Revival P020Bk Solid Black Baggy Chef Pants Size 36 (L). The y are very comfortable in the hot kitchen. Wash out great, with perfect fit. You can't beat the price, and all your chef can be dressed alike.
- The Chef Revival Po20Bk Solid Black Baggy Chef Pants Size 32. They are nice fitting with the draw string wast, and baggy legs. The guys say tey are cool in the hot kitchen.
- these are some pretty decent chef pants. they are really thick but also really breathable. easy to wash and keep clean and deffinetly protect your bottom half from burns and grease spills.
- these are really comfy and baggy chef pants. i wear these at work all the time. its breathable and has really good circulation of air
- I own six pairs of these as well as some others. These are very comfortable. And have nice deep pockets. Very baggy so theres plenty of breathing room. Tight pants in the kitchen is a no-no. Clean up very easily.