Chef Revival CS006 White Unisex Customizable Short Sleeve Cook Shirt
- Breathable poly-cotton blend keeps cooks cool in a hot kitchen environment
- Features six front buttons with a convenient snap closure
- Chest pocket is perfect for storing thermometers, pens, or a cell phone
- Collar promotes a polished presentation
- Classic white color provides a timeless, professional look
Other Products from this Line
|Chef Revival CS006WH-XS Specs|
|Number of Buttons||6 Buttons|
|Number of Pockets||1 Pockets|
|Type of Buttons||Snap|
Customer questions about this product
Chef Revival CS006WH-XS Details
This item may be laundered in a commercial washing machine.
This item can be customized to promote your brand, company, or event.
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
People Talk About:great shirts shirt chef hot value wear white cooks kitchen
- These coats are cost effective and work well for our dishwashers they look nice and professional as well. They are not the highest quality but they are a very good quality for the price.
- Very nice jacket for our junior. staff. The white is not my favorite because of stains but they look great when we attend events. Love the short sleeves.
- This shirt is consistent with the sizes advertised and generally expected. Not too tight or too large versus expectations. That along with Minimal shrinkage helps avoid time consuming and costly repurchasing.
- Chef Revival is 4 Stars! Poly Cotton blend gives added strength ! Really comfortable to wear! Customizable too! We would recommend it to others! And, we would purchase it again!
- Great kitchen shirts, for a hot kitchen! Our kitchen staff loves them, they stay pretty clean and wash easily. Been using them for a few years.
- White is not a good choice for this shirt it does not look good because it is slightly see through and stains look really bad. I recommend getting black. But if you are dead set on white. The shirts overall construction is solid.
- My kitchen staff really likes these short sleeve shirts as they don't get as hot as the full chef's coat. They clean easily and have good presentation when the staff occasionally has to make an appearance in the dining room.
- Really great value. Love the shirt, the material and the length. Other shirts we've ordered for our team isn't long enough for tucking in, which is something we like. This one was long enough to tuck in and a light material.
- accurate sizing , good quality made garment, nice light material, launders up well, good for standing over a hot stove. planning on purchasing more in the future.
- Simple cook shirt. Great to wear while doing prep or working events. Fits True to its size and it is very lightweight. Great value for the price.
- yet another great product by Chef Revival. a great cook shirt for those hot kitchens. the cooks really love wearing them. and we love the price and value.
- this white cooks shirt is on of the best value shirts ive seen. great quality and great price. put that with super fast shipping and you cant go wrong.
- A great value. These shirts cost less than the cheapest shirts I can buy anywhere else. Very comfortable to wear. Stains come right out--so far.
- These are great shirts for dishwashers and porters! They are lightweight, very affordable and comfortable to wear in a dishwashing area where it can get pretty hot!
- These chef shirts are great. I would rather have These then the long sleeve in the kitchen. They wear and wash great. Very good buy.
- These shirts are great to have for dishwashers! They are less expensive and dishwashers enjoy them because they are cooler than heavy chef jackets! Professional! Quick snap buttons!!
- my chefs loves these shirt. they are very light and they can breath. easy to move around in and they are not hard to clean.
- The Chef Revival CS006WH White Cook's Shirt Size 48.All of our cook's wear this white shirt,and say it is very comfortable. Better than the chef jacket with this hot summer season.Price is right.
- These cook shirts are great to have. having them is a great way to cut down on your linen costs. you can designate a few to each employee and make them responsible for their own!
- this cook shirt is a super value. My staff loves them and they clean with a breese every time, look great but half the weight of a jacket
- I bought 3 of these just to try them out. Wanted something lighter than my chefs coat, but still looked professional. Winner! Super light, and breatheable, and professional looking. Grab some now.