Chef Revival CS006 Black Unisex Customizable Short Sleeve Cook Shirt
- Breathable poly-cotton blend keeps cooks cool in a hot kitchen environment
- Features six front buttons with a convenient snap closure
- Chest pocket is perfect for storing thermometers, pens, or a cell phone
- Collar promotes a polished presentation
- Crisp black color provides a stylish, yet professional look
Other Products from this Line
|Chef Revival CS006BK-XS Specs|
|Number of Buttons||6 Buttons|
|Number of Pockets||1 Pockets|
|Type of Buttons||Snap|
Customer questions about this product
This item may be laundered in a commercial washing machine.
This item can be customized to promote your brand, company, or event.
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
People Talk About:shirts cook chef great shirt cooks kitchen chefs comfortable nice
- Myself and my entire staff wore these shirts for years. They are lights and comfortable and last a very long time. They are also affordable
- Very straightforward and simple design. This shape is a bit wide but it means it can fit most body shapes. The simple collar keeps it looking professional and clean.
- Short sleeve, cook shirt in black. Works for me for my cooks. These are machine washable over and over without messing quality.
- i absolutely love the chef revival cooks shirts. i have been wearing them for a year and a half now and wouldn't buy any other
- The poly cook shirts are ok but they are sometimes hard to clean out tough stains. Also very hot we are going o look into the mesh back shirts to cool things down a bit.
- There's a good quality cook shirts. They actually fit a little bit more true to size then the ones that I get a restaurant depot which tend to be oversized. We've been buying our shirts off this website for us quite some time and are happy.
- Good quality cook shirt we use the small in a lot of the women in our kitchen where them. The one Angelica is wearing in the photo she's had for about two years now and it's held up really well.
- Great chef jacket that we use for the entire kitchen staff. Really good quality and really adds a professional quality to our kitchen staff members.
- I've been wearing these for over a year and they hold up very well. The shirts are as good as the more expensive brands and have a super price
- Chef Revival size 48-50 short sleeve cook shirt is perfect for all your catering employees. Add this shirt with black pants for a perfect uniform
- I love these shirts!!! I've owned 8 in the last 2 years and haven't had to retire one yet. Look great and do not fade. Snap buttons make it easy to take off. Keeps me nice and cool too. Great for embroidery.
- Short sleeve cook shirt fits really well and is comfortable. He has a little bit of style and class to our diner. All of our cooks will be wearing the same that way there's no confusion of what they're going to come to work in.
- The chef revival cooks shirts are an excellent shirt. They look nice, they are comfortable, and high quality. The small size fits our smallest worker pretty well
- chef revival cooks shirts are great comfortable alternative to chef coats. We have a more casual environment at our restaurant and like these a lot
- The 2XL chef revival cooks shirt fits me great. I'm larger and this was the perfect shirt for me. Also all you need to do is tape measure yourself before you order and match to the size shirt you need. I have not noticed any shrinking of the shirts after washing!
- These are a really nice, neat looking chef shirt that is not too hot, and a lot more comfortable and professional looking than wearing an apron
- i much prefer cooks shirts to chef coats and these are very high quality. they feel and look nice and they are light enough to keep you cool in a hot kitchen
- This is a very nice well-made large size black short sleeve shirt cotton blend it fits great they're nice and light weight for living in Arizona lhc
- We purchased these cook shirts for our kitchen assistants so they have a formal attire in the kitchen that helps them fit into the team of chefs. They are light and breathable and have some similar features that you'll see on a chef coat. Surely a good purchase for cooks and kitchen assistants.
- We purchased these cook shirts for our kitchen assistants so they would have linens that are similar to the chefs and protect their clothes while in the kitchen. This cook shirt makes the team look uniform while still creating a clear separation between who the chefs are and the cooks. They are light, breathable, durable, and come with similar features to some chef coats.
- This is a very nice comfortable chef shirt it's a nice size I like the pocket on it and it's a real good price can you get more
- The chefs coat is fantastic I really like it I'm going to have to order me a couple more it was fairly good price quick shipping it's really comfortable and it seems to not stain
- I just got this chef revival short sleeve medium size T-shirt from the Webster on store the button seem to snap nice and tight hon it was a good price will see how long it holds up
- Very nice and very professional looking short. In my opinion it is unisex. Its also machine washable and not to mention long lasting too. Love it
- My cooks love these shirts! They breathe well, and are durable without the material being too heavy in a hot kitchen. They wash well and don't hold in grease.
- I love this shirt It looks clean and professional but not bulky like a chefs coat. Very breathable so I do not overheat while cooking in the kitchen,
- I bought a few of these for the kitchen staff because they were too hot in chef coats and the logo on our tee shirts would heat up too much as well. These shirts look and feel professional too. Gives your staff a bit more pride in their work.
- these black cotton cook shirts allow the line cooks to look great while keeping them cool. they love how light weight they are. and we love the price . great combo
- these chef Revival black cotton cook shirt was just what we needed. keeps the cooks cool while looking great. great price for a great product.
- These are great little cook shirts. They are on the thinner side and very comfortable. I am a rather tiny girl and the XS was still a bit large on me, but expected that. They do shrink a little bit, but not drastically. They will be great for winter since I can wear a hooded sweatshirt under them. If you're looking for cheap cook shirts, these are perfect. I like that they have snaps instead of buttons that easily pop off after frequent washes.
- The Chef Revival black Poly - Cotton Short Sleeve cook shirts. They are great. With a professional look, we are trying to get all our chef's in these shirts. They are cool even in the rush time. Some of the chef's that already have them say they are very comfortable.
- The Chef Revival CS006BK Black Poly - Cotton Short Sleeve Cook Shirt Size 36. They Guys say they are great and comfortable.With their short sleeves and snap up style.You can't beat the price.
- These cook shirts are comfy and great for family owned restaurants that want to make the step up from uniforms that involve T-shirts! Professional and easy to wash! Black color is sharp!!
- This black cook shirt is a great investment for your restaurant. great way to cut down on linen costs. over time, laundering these yourself will save tons of money.
- Absolutely perfect... nothing else needs to be said. These look professional, and are so lightweight that even under the biggest dinner pushes, im the driest guy on the line. And i work the grill and saute. If that gives you any idea of the heat that i play with. Love em, and will buy again and again.