Eco friendly bamboo skewers. The whole sustainable and eco friendly movement got us to switch to these instead of using plastic picks for our drinks and cocktails.
$3.79/BagShips free with Plus
Other Available Sizes:
- Ideal for buffets, banquets, catered parties, and restaurants
- Organizes dishes and makes them visually appealing
- Can be used with entrees or with appetizers or hors d'oeuvres
- Allows individuals to easily pick up a single portion on a full platter
- Great for garnishing beverages
- Can be used to hold together sandwiches and wraps
- Bamboo material is environmentally friendly
|Royal Paper R801 Specs|
|Length||3 1/2 Inches|
|Diameter||0.14 Inches, 3.6 mm|
|Green / Environmentally-Friendly||Yes|
Keep dishes clearly marked and organized with the Royal Paper R801 3 1/2" bamboo paddle pick! Using this pick makes it easy to keep track of your customers' food as you can organize dishes by using various pick designs. The pick is also useful when serving appetizers, kabobs, and satay dishes, as its 3 1/2" size makes it easy for your guests to pick up individual portions at your banquet hall or catered event. It's also great for garnishing beverages with olives and fruit wedges.
This bamboo food pick is an eco-friendly alternative to wood and plastic picks because it's renewable and it decomposes instead of cluttering up a landfill. Use the pick to hold your signature sandwiches and wraps together and dispose of them later without fear of environmental hazard!
Length: 3 1/2"
Diameter: 3.6 mm (9/64")
Frequently Purchased Together
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsRoyal Paper R800 6" Eco-Friendly Bamboo Paddle Pick
$4.19 / Bag
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsRoyal Paper R799 3 1/2" Curled Eco-Friendly Bamboo Pick
$9.19 / Bag
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsRoyal Paper R803 4" Eco-Friendly Knot Bamboo Food Pick
$3.19 / Bag
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsRoyal Paper R826 5 1/2" Eco-Friendly Wood French Fry Fork with 2 Prongs - 1000/Box
$12.49 / Box
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsRoyal Paper R802 7" Eco-Friendly Knot Bamboo Food Pick
$4.29 / Bag
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsBambu® 062100 Veneerware® 3 1/2" Disposable Bamboo Spork - 250/Case
$53.99 / Case
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsRoyal Paper RP149-6BK 6" Black Plastic Prism Food Pick
$15.99 / Box
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsRoyal Paper RP149-4BK 4" Black Plastic Prism Food Pick
$14.49 / Box
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsWNA Comet APTASIA2 Petites 5" White Asian Soup Spoon - 200/Case
$48.49 / Case
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsBambu® 061500 Veneerware® 6 1/2" Disposable Bamboo Fork - 250/Case
$59.49 / Case
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsRoyal Paper R806 6" Eco-Friendly Round Bamboo Skewer - 100/Pack
$1.89 / Pack
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsWNA Comet APTSQSHOT2 Petites 1.75 oz. Square Plastic Tasting Glass - 320/Case
$72.49 / Case
People Talk About:picks bamboo great paddle nice pick appetizers little price food
I'm so glad they make these. These picks are not going to break when you poke them into a sandwich like regular sandwich picks. We don't need those frilly ones anyway.
Cant say enough good things about how these bamboo paddle tooth picks hold up in our food. We have upgraded to these a little while back and they are working out great. Super classy with an upscale flair.
We used these to make fruit skewers. These picks worked much better than a round skewer at keeping the fruit from sliding, and had a nice substantial feel in the hand.
I used these 3 1/2 inch bamboo paddle picks for picking up appetizers. I also used them to differentiate if red meats were cooked for certain doneness by marking colors on the top of the picks.
It was important for me to have eco friendly, bio degradable products throughout my bridal shower and wedding. Happy my bridesmaids listened and followed through.
They come packed in a single pack. Nice looking skewers with different colour hues on each side. They make our sliders look even nicer with presentation
These picks are the perfect size to use for the bar and bar fruit. It's nice knowing they are eco friendly so we're not harming the environment.
Absolutely loved these for our offsite catering event! Very sturdy and small enough for bite sized portions. Had plenty for my guests and they even held up our very fragile soft taco shells. Would order again.
Really sturdy, very smooth picks. These are several times thicker than a standard toothpick, so they’ll hold up really nicely to almost anything you can stick on them. Like the other bamboo products on this line, they are greenish on one side and a natural wood color on the other.
It's incredible how versatile these skewers are. We loved using Eco-Friendly Bamboo Paddle Pick. Very elegant and easy to use. ONe side is green and one side is white.
Fantastic price for bamboo pics! They were perfect for My catering event and made the appetizers look amazing! Will definitely vebe purchasing this product again!
We purchased this for our wedding. We used it to make rainbow fruit sticks, and this was a good size for this particular purpose. It worked wonderfully, and the price point was great, too!
when toothpicks doesn't get the job done, these are the perfect bamboo pick. they add an extra special touch to your food and look great. best park they are made from bamboo which is great for the environment.
These small bamboo picks are adorable. We use them to secure sandwiches, to make mini caprese skewers, and even to mark platters. They provide just the right extra touch over traditional skewers.
Good pick that is a nice upgrade from a traditional toothpick. We have used these for tasting events to stick in meatballs or other smaller single serving items. We get lots of compliments on our bamboo products at events.
these are my go to pics. they are smooth and shiny-look very nice and don't break or splinter like so many others do. I highly recommend
This will be your go to picks for every single dinner party. These are much sturdier than normal picks and your guests will love that they are eco-friendly!
These 3 1/2 inch bamboo paddle picks are handy for using in tall sandwiches to keep them together and the bread from sliding off the top.
For our catering events, these are our go-to picks. They're very strong, and look much nicer than a basic pick or skewer - and being made from bamboo - they're earth friendly.
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register