$33.99/PairShips free with Plus
- Features AVC palm padding that reduces shock and palm impact
- Built-in wrist support with Open-Center Stay provides relief from discomfort with repetitive motions
- Half-finger design and breathable spandex construction allow for flexibility and control
- Gripping palm and reinforced thumb saddle secure a tight grip on equipment
- Neoprene knuckle pad grants back of hand protection; finger webbing allows for easy glove removal
Other Products from this Line
- Ergodyne ProFlex 7044 HPPE Polyester / Spandex Cut Resistant Gloves with Polyurethane Palm Coating - Pair
- Ergodyne ProFlex 7024 HPPE Polyester / Spandex Cut Resistant Gloves with Polyurethane Palm Coating - Pair
- Ergodyne ProFlex 7025 HPPE Polyester / Spandex Cut Resistant Gloves with Polyurethane Palm Coating - Pair
Ergodyne 17712 Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 0.33 lb.
- CE Standard EN 388 Tested
Stretch Knit Fabric
Customer questions about this product
- What is a hook and loop closure?
- A hook and loop closure is a type of fastener system consisting of two sides. One side of the closure feels rough and is referred to as the hook, while the softer side is called the loop. When joined together it creates an easy-to-use closure used on many types of items including fabric and clothing.
Keep your hands safe with these Ergodyne ProFlex 910 half-finger impact gloves with wrist support. These gloves are designed to reduce shock and palm impact, featuring AVC palm padding. They also offer wrist support with Open-Center Stay, which grants relief from the discomfort associated with repetitive motions. The half-finger design, hex stretch knit fabric, and the breathable spandex construction allow for maximum flexibility and control. Additionally, this pair of gloves offers EN 388 CE protection of 1121 against abrasions, blades, tears, and punctures. This ensures worry-free work for your employees, as they can be sure the glove will remain durable, comfortable, and fully capable of guarding against accidental scrapes, even in high-volume, fast-paced settings.
Perfect for industrial work, these gloves are sure to boost both safety and productivity. Each glove has a neoprene knuckle pad that grants back of hand protection, and a reinforced thumb saddle offers durability. It's easy to tighten and secure these gloves using the hook and loop closure, and there is space provided to write the owner's name for identification. Plus, the finger webbing allows for easy removal. These sturdy gloves are a trustworthy, proven choice for employees and offer essential protection for all types of industrial, manufacturing, and construction work.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
CE Standard EN 388
This item was tested under and complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE) Standard EN 388, measuring abrasion, cut, tear, and puncture resistance.
This item protects hands against cuts.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register