$43.99/PairShips free with Plus
- Includes ANSI S2.73-2014 and ISO 10819:2013-certified anti-vibration protection
- Full-length palm padding; gripping material ensures a sturdy hold and reduces the risk of injury
- Neoprene knuckle pads offer protection for fingers; reinforced fingertips and a thumb saddle
- Open-Center Stay technology provides wrist support for constant vibration
- Durable hex stretch knit fabric includes a molded ID tab for the owner to write their name
Other Products from this Line
- Ergodyne ProFlex 7044 HPPE Polyester / Spandex Cut Resistant Gloves with Polyurethane Palm Coating - Pair
- Ergodyne ProFlex 7025 HPPE Polyester / Spandex Cut Resistant Gloves with Polyurethane Palm Coating - Pair
- Ergodyne ProFlex 7024 HPPE Polyester / Spandex Cut Resistant Gloves with Polyurethane Palm Coating - Pair
Ergodyne 17732 Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 2 lb.
- CE Standard EN 388 Tested
Protect workers from vibration-related injuries with these Ergodyne ProFlex 9012 ANSI/ISO-certified anti-vibration gloves with wrist support. These gloves provide powerful vibration protection thanks to the full length AVC palm padding that reduces vibration and palm impact for the ultimate protection. In addition, the palm portion includes gripping material to ensure a sturdy hold on equipment and further reduce the risk of injury. Neoprene knuckle pads offer additional protection for the fingers, while reinforced fingertips and a thumb saddle ensure optimal comfort and protection while working with repetitive motion and vibration.
To meet standards for proper protection, these gloves also provide wrist support thanks to patented Open-Center Stay technology, which reduces fatigue and provides welcome relief from constant vibration. The wrist support uses and hook and loop closure as well. The technical hex stretch knit fabric provides additional durability, while a molded closure tab includes an ID space for the wearer to write their name.
These anti-vibration gloves are certified to meet ANSI S2.73-2014/ISO 10819:2013-certified protection safety standards. These tests ensure the gloves resist abrasions, cuts, tears, and punctures to provide optimal protection while remaining effective and performing as intended to protect workers from extreme vibration. These sturdy gloves are a trustworthy, proven choice for construction employees and offer essential protection from liabilities related to injuries on the job.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item protects hands against cuts.
CE Standard EN 388
This item was tested under and complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE) Standard EN 388, measuring abrasion, cut, tear, and puncture resistance.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register