Continental Refrigerator 2FSEN-SS-HD 36 1/4" Solid Half Door Slim Line Reach-In Freezer - 30 cu. ft.
Other Available Finishes:
- Slim, half door design
- Durable stainless steel exterior and interior
- Top mounted refrigeration system uses eco-friendly R-290 refrigerant
- Maintains safe food temperatures in ambient temperatures up to 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- 3 heavy-duty, epoxy coated steel shelves; 1/2 hp compressor, 115V
You May Also Need
Maintain the gaskets on your Continental refrigerator and freezers with these simple instructions! By inspecting the gaskets for wear and tear, you can ensure there are no gaps or sealing issues on your units.
Conserve energy and cut down on service costs by cleaning the condenser coil on your Continental refrigerator or freezer! This will extend the life of your compressor and keep it running properly.
|Continental Refrigerator 2FSENSSHD Specs|
|Width||36 1/4 Inches|
|Depth||35 5/8 Inches|
|Height||82 1/4 Inches|
|Capacity||30 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Top Mounted|
|Construction||All Stainless Steel|
|Dutch Half Doors||Yes|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Compressors||1 Compressors|
|Number of Doors||4|
|Number of Shelves||3|
Customer questions about this product
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Can this item fit through a standard height 80" doorway?
- Due to the height of this item, it may not be able to fit through a standard 80" tall doorway when standing upright. Please consider the best means of entry before purchasing, or measure your entryway to ensure that you will be able to bring your order inside if the item cannot be carried on its side.
Continental Refrigerator 2FSENSSHD Details
With this Continental Refrigerator 2FSEN-SS-HD 36 1/4" two section solid half door slim line reach-in freezer, you can efficiently utilize those narrow nooks and crannies in your kitchen for additional freezer space! Thanks to its stainless steel exterior and interior, this freezer is long-lasting and easy to clean. Plus, the performance-rated refrigeration system ensures efficiency. Insulated with 2" non-CFC polyurethane foam insulation, this freezer is designed to maintain food-safe holding temperatures in ambient temperatures up to 100 degrees Fahrenheit. Even on the hottest day of the summer, your food will remain frozen and safe for consumption!
Each of the self-closing doors are outfitted with cam action, lift off hinges, and are field rehingeable to make installation easy. Magnetic snap-in gaskets ensure a tight seal, and the cylinder locks add security to your food storage. The freezer's 3 heavy-duty, epoxy-coated steel shelves are illuminated by the LED interior lighting, enabling you to quickly see your supplies. To help make your food organization most efficient, the unit easily accommodates your standard 12" x 20" pans. This means that leftovers can go straight into the freezer without you needing to worry about finding another container for storage. For additional functionality, the door heaters come with an energy saving switch, allowing you to determine the heaters' operation. To add aesthetic appeal and quality, the door handles are smooth, polished chrome.
The refrigeration system uses eco-friendly R-290 refrigerant, and boasts an automatic, electric condensate evaporator, as well as an automatic electric defrost. So that you can monitor the unit throughout the day, a dial thermometer is mounted on its exterior. The condensing unit runs with 1/2 hp, and the unit requires a 115V electrical connection for operation. This unit includes an electronic controller with digital display and hi-low alarm.
Width: 36 1/4"
Depth: 35 5/8"
Height: 82 1/4"
Capacity: 30 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
Continental Refrigerator 2FSENSSHD
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Continental assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register