Frymaster 8072820 Block, Fuse 2pole .25 X 1.25
- OEM part ensures warranty / agency compliance and best performance
Customer questions about this product
- Is this an OEM part?
- Yes. This is an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) part.
- What is the difference between an OEM part and an OEM-equivalent part?
- An OEM part is the original component that was made for your equipment.
We also sell parts that are equivalent to OEM products, but are not genuine OEM. Each type has its own merits – these are some things to consider when making the decision between OEM and OEM-equivalent parts:
• Using an OEM part guarantees that you will comply with any valid manufacturer’s warranties and agency approvals on your product. An OEM-equivalent part may or may not offer the same guarantees.
• OEM-equivalent parts are built to the same specifications as the original part and are often available at a lower price point. In some cases it may even be sourced from the same location as the OEM part, though this will vary from item to item.
Frymaster 8072820 Block, Fuse 2pole .25 X 1.25.
This item is subject to a 90 day parts warranty. All warranty claims are subject to manufacturer discretion.
Manitowoc Ice 2511169 Fuse .125 Amp .57x.177 - 5/Pack
Hatco 02.41.005.00 Fuse Block
A la Cart 97416-1 Fuse
Manitowoc Ice 000008240 Fuse Ceramic - Control Board
Middleby Marshall 97589 Fuse, 15 Amp
Middleby Marshall 27021-0016 Fuse Holder
Groen 145208 Fuse
Henny Penny MM202644 Fuse / 6 Amp
Get paid to review this product!