Frymaster 8070501 Fuse Block, Buss #2968, 3 Pol
- OEM part ensures warranty / agency compliance and best performance
Customer questions about this product
- Is this an OEM part?
- Yes. This is an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) part.
- What is the difference between an OEM part and an OEM-equivalent part?
- An OEM part is the original component that was made for your equipment.
We also sell parts that are equivalent to OEM products, but are not genuine OEM. Each type has its own merits – these are some things to consider when making the decision between OEM and OEM-equivalent parts:
• Using an OEM part guarantees that you will comply with any valid manufacturer’s warranties and agency approvals on your product. An OEM-equivalent part may or may not offer the same guarantees.
• OEM-equivalent parts are built to the same specifications as the original part and are often available at a lower price point. In some cases it may even be sourced from the same location as the OEM part, though this will vary from item to item.
Frymaster 8070501 Fuse Block, Buss #2968, 3 Pol.
This item is subject to a 90 day parts warranty. All warranty claims are subject to manufacturer discretion.
All Points 38-1535 9-Pin Socket with Wiring Harness
Hatco R02.19.028.00 Fuse Holder W/ Fuse
Legion 400781 Fuse 1amp
Garland / US Range 1130104 Fuse Holder Bk-Hps-Ff Bussman
Champion 180173 Fuse
Hobart FE-022-29 Fuse
Panasonic B62308250AP Fuse
All Points 38-1027 13/32" x 1 5/16" 10 Amp Time Lag Fuse - 600V
Get paid to review this product!