Continental Refrigerator 1FEN-SA 28 1/2" Solid Door Extra-Wide Reach-In Freezer - 18 cu. ft.
Other Available Finishes:
- Extra-wide design provides additional storage space; stainless steel exterior and aluminum interior
- 1 solid self-closing door with a magnetic snap-in gasket, cam action, lift-off hinges, and lock
- Includes 3 heavy-duty, epoxy-coated steel shelves and interior LED lighting
- Can keep temperatures as low as -10 degrees Fahrenheit in ambient temperatures as high as 90 degrees
- Uses eco-friendly R290 refrigerant; 1/2 hp compressor; 115V
Maintain the gaskets on your Continental refrigerator and freezers with these simple instructions! By inspecting the gaskets for wear and tear, you can ensure there are no gaps or sealing issues on your units.
Conserve energy and cut down on service costs by cleaning the condenser coil on your Continental refrigerator or freezer! This will extend the life of your compressor and keep it running properly.
|Continental Refrigerator 1FEN-SA Specs|
|Width||28 1/2 Inches|
|Depth||35 3/8 Inches|
|Height||82 1/4 Inches|
|Interior Width||21 7/8 Inches|
|Interior Depth||32 Inches|
|Interior Height||58 5/8 Inches|
|Capacity||21 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Top Mounted|
|Construction||Stainless Steel and Aluminum|
|Dutch Half Doors||No|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Number of Shelves||3|
Customer questions about this product
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Can this item fit through a standard height 80" doorway?
- Due to the height of this item, it may not be able to fit through a standard 80" tall doorway when standing upright. Please consider the best means of entry before purchasing, or measure your entryway to ensure that you will be able to bring your order inside if the item cannot be carried on its side.
Continental Refrigerator 1FEN-SA Details
With the Continental Refrigerator 1FEN-SA 28 1/2" solid door extra-wide reach-in freezer, all of your supplies are guaranteed to be easily accessible and properly stored! Featuring an extra-wide design, this freezer provides additional storage space without crowding up your kitchen. Thanks to its stainless steel exterior and durable, aluminum interior, this unit is long-lasting and easy to clean. Plus, the performance-rated freezer system ensures efficiency. Insulated with 3" non-CFC polyurethane foam insulation, this unit is designed to maintain temperatures as low as -10 degrees Fahrenheit in ambient temperatures up to 90 degrees Fahrenheit. Even in the heat of the summer, your food will remain frozen!
The solid self-closing door is outfitted with cam action, lift-off hinges to make installation easy. A magnetic snap-in gasket ensures a tight seal, and the cylinder lock adds security to your food storage. The freezer's 3 heavy-duty, epoxy-coated steel shelves are illuminated by the LED interior lighting, enabling you to quickly see your supplies. To add aesthetic appeal and quality, the door handles are smooth, polished chrome.
The unit uses eco-friendly R290 refrigerant and boasts an automatic, electric condensate evaporator and an automatic electric defrost. For additional functionality, this freezer is equipped with a dial thermometer mounted on its exterior so you can monitor the unit throughout the day. The condensing unit runs with 1/2 hp, and requires a 115V electrical connection for operation. This unit includes an electronic controller with digital display and hi-low alarm.
Width: 28 1/2"
Depth: 35 3/8"
Height: 82 1/4"
Capacity: 21 cu. ft.
Width: 21 7/8"
Height: 58 5/8"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
Energy Star Qualified
This item has been Energy Star Qualified by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the US Department of Energy, making it an energy-efficient product.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
Continental Refrigerator 1FEN-SA
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Continental assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register