Franke 19004198 On/Off Switch
- OEM part ensures warranty / agency compliance and best performance
Customer questions about this product
- Is this an OEM part?
- Yes. This is an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) part.
- What is the difference between an OEM part and an OEM-equivalent part?
- An OEM part is the original component that was made for your equipment.
We also sell parts that are equivalent to OEM products, but are not genuine OEM. Each type has its own merits – these are some things to consider when making the decision between OEM and OEM-equivalent parts:
• Using an OEM part guarantees that you will comply with any valid manufacturer’s warranties and agency approvals on your product. An OEM-equivalent part may or may not offer the same guarantees.
• OEM-equivalent parts are built to the same specifications as the original part and are often available at a lower price point. In some cases it may even be sourced from the same location as the OEM part, though this will vary from item to item.
Franke 19004198 On/Off Switch.
This item is subject to a 90 day parts warranty. All warranty claims are subject to manufacturer discretion.
All Points 42-1144 On/Off Roller Lever Micro Switch - 20A-125/250/480V
TurboChef I1-3207 Service Kit Ngo, Switch Paddle
All Points 42-1349 Micro Lever Door Switch - 125V/250V/480V
Doyon Baking Equipment MEC022 Switch
All Points 42-1776 Retrofit Push Button Door Switch Kit
All Points 42-1043 On/Off Micro Plunger Momentary Switch
Accutemp AT0A-3660-1 Door Switch
Blodgett 37392 Micro Switch
Get paid to review this product!