Fox's 1 Gallon Lemon Lime Snow Cone Syrup
Other Available Flavors:
- 96 (1.33 fl oz. or 39 mL) servings per bottle
- Recommend using a 1 oz. pump to dispense
- Sweet lemon-lime flavor
- Great for making snow cones and snowballs
- Can pour directly over ice or combine 2 parts water to 1 part syrup
H. Fox & Co
You May Also Need
|Package Size||1 gal.|
|Type||Snow Cone Syrups|
Customer questions about this product
- What is the difference between an italian ice, a slushy, and a snow cone?
- An italian ice, also known as a water ice, is very smooth and its flavoring is mixed into the ice before or during freezing. A slushy, also known as an Icee or granita, typically comes in icy liquid form, and the flavor is added before the freezing process.
For a crunchier product, snow cones use larger, shaved ice, that is generally flavored at the point of sale.
- Should this item be refrigerated after opening?
- According to the vendor, this product should be refrigerated after opening, and for best results, used within one year.
- This product tasted like sugar and seemed to lack flavor. Did I use it incorrectly?
- For best results, it is recommended to shake this bottle of syrup before using.
- Can I use this product as an Italian ice base?
- Yes, to use this product as a base for making Italian ice simply mix 5 parts water to 2 parts syrup in your batch freezer or soft serve machine.
- How do I make Italian ice with this syrup?
- To make Italian ice, combine 2 parts syrup with 5 parts water and pour over ice.
Capture the taste of summer with the sweet, refreshing flavor of Fox's lemon-lime snow cone syrup! The citrus flavor of the syrup combined with the icy texture of the snow cone creates an irresistible frozen summer treat that your customers will love. A corporation specializing in irresistible ice cream toppings, sweet syrups, and fizzy soda mixes for over 100 years, H. Fox & Company takes great pride in their products.
Snow cones are the perfect treat to help all of your patrons beat the heat. Featuring the sour sweetness of lemons with the cool, sharp edge of limes, and a visually appealing, bright green color, this snow cone syrup can be used to enhance the menu at any concession stand, fair, or ice cream shop. With 96 servings of snow cone syrup per container, your business will be in good supply. Each gallon of snow cone syrup is made with the finest ingredients to create the most authentic mouth-watering flavors.
This snow cone syrup is traditionally poured directly over ice or mixed at a ratio of 2 parts water to 1 part syrup.
This item is certified Kosher by Kay Kosher Supervision.
Frequently Purchased Together
San Jamar SI5500 Saf-T-Scoop 6-10 oz. Food Safe Ice Scoop
Carnival King 3803065 11 1/2" x 19 1/2" Printed Quick Pak Cotton Candy Bag - 1000/Case
Great Western White Cotton Candy Cone - 1000/Case
Carnival King 3 1/2" x 2 1/4" x 8 1/4" 1 oz. Popcorn Bag - 1000/Case
People Talk About:Great flavor price lemon lime syrup syrups Tastes bought color
Great tasting lemon lime syrup flavor. I use these for shaved ice at home for my guests and everyone raves about the various Fox syrups I've bought. Tastes natural, not artificial, nicely thicker than others. Highly recommend!
This one has good lemon and lime flavor. It is a good product. The price is right to order this and many more to try.
This is a great brand of snow cone syrup. It is thicker and has a great flavor and great color! It was packaged with a couple items and had a little elak. Thankfully webstaurant packages good because it did not get on any other item!
great price, great flavor and good color, this is the best price online that you will find and is a sure money maker for any business
The perfect combination of lemon and lime come together in this slushie mix. So refreshing and delightful to the taste buds. It is my favorite.
We purchase this snow cone syrup for our daughters birthday party and it was great! Great price, great taste and kid approved! Very Pleased with this purchase. This was actually the most used flavor of the three we bought.
Great product for a Sno Cone machine! And it's a lot cheaper than other products I have used in the past! Each flavor is strong and not watered down like a lot of other cone syrups are.
This is a great deal for the money! It is very easy to use but make sure you buy the pumps! Trying to pour this stuff directly onto sno cones makes for a huge soggy mess!
This is great product I could not say anything more about this. I love all the flavors. The price is just right and I will buy more.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register