Fox's 1 Gallon Banana Snow Cone Syrup - 4/Case
|Buy 1 - 2||$27.99/Case|
Customers Also Viewed
Other Available Flavors:
- 96 (1.33 fl oz. or 39 mL) servings per bottle
- Sweet, refreshing banana flavor and yellow color is great for making snow cones and snowballs
- Recommend using a 1 oz. pump to dispense
- Can pour directly over ice or combine 2 parts water to 1 part syrup
H. Fox & Co
You May Also Need
|Package Size||1 gal.|
|Type||Snow Cone Syrups|
Customer questions about this product
- What is the difference between an italian ice, a slushy, and a snow cone?
- An italian ice, also known as a water ice, is very smooth and its flavoring is mixed into the ice before or during freezing. A slushy, also known as an Icee or granita, typically comes in icy liquid form, and the flavor is added before the freezing process.
For a crunchier product, snow cones use larger, shaved ice, that is generally flavored at the point of sale.
- Should this item be refrigerated after opening?
- According to the vendor, this product should be refrigerated after opening, and for best results, used within one year.
- This product tasted like sugar and seemed to lack flavor. Did I use it incorrectly?
- For best results, it is recommended to shake this bottle of syrup before using.
- Can I use this product as an Italian ice base?
- Yes, to use this product as a base for making Italian ice simply mix 5 parts water to 2 parts syrup in your batch freezer or soft serve machine.
- How do I make Italian ice with this syrup?
- To make Italian ice, combine 2 parts syrup with 5 parts water and pour over ice.
Capture the taste of summer with the sweet, refreshing flavor of Fox's banana snow cone syrup! The light fruity flavor of the syrup combines with the icy texture of the snow cone to create an irresistible frozen summer treat that your customers will love. A corporation specializing in irresistible ice cream toppings, sweet syrups, and fizzy soda mixes for over 100 years, H. Fox & Company takes great pride in their products.
Snow cones are the perfect treat to help all of your patrons beat the heat. Featuring a delightful banana flavor and a visually appealing, vibrant yellow color, this snow cone syrup can be used to enhance the menu at any concession stand, fair, or ice cream shop. With 96 servings of snow cone syrup per container, your business will be in good supply. Each gallon of snow cone syrup is made with the finest ingredients to create the most authentic mouth-watering flavors.
This snow cone syrup is traditionally poured directly over ice or mixed at a ratio of 2 parts water to 1 part syrup.
This item is certified Kosher by Kay Kosher Supervision.
People Talk About:
Fox's Slush Syrups are delicious! We use these flavors to mix in our sprite slush to allow our guests to choose from many different flavors and only use one slush machine. The banana is sweet and the color is nice! Our guests really like it!
This one has good banana flavor. It is indeed a good snow cone flavoring syrup. It is good as it but great when mixed with other flavors, especially the vanilla.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register